Journal #5: Moms.

Hey. Guys today my rant is gonna be about moms.

Don't you hate when you want to go somewhere with friends, or anywhere. But your mom always says no. Or the time you wanted to get some chips at the store but again your mom said no. And the time you really didn't want to do or go somewhere that your mom said yet again, "no, you're going and that's final."

I really wanted to babysit today, because my good friend that took care of me as a staff. And we were really close, I was like a daughter and bestfriend to her. I haven't seen and I missed her like crazy but mom said, no.

I know she's trying to protect me because she doesn't know what it's like over there. But my mom knows her and talks to her.

Me and my mom constantly talked about it back and forth but she said no.

I wanted to hangout with her and she's finally inviting me to help her do something.

And mom just says no. With no emotion, just straight up no.

And I know it's stupid, cause I'm crying over about it. It's because she is really important to me and I have seen her in forever.

I'm trying to keep my cool but I'm a sensitive person. That means if anyone yells at me, doesn't let me do what I want, or someone who was important to me just left my life as like getting away from me or etc. I'll get emotional.

But i know moms, are protective but not all of them. Some of my friends don't even have a mom. And I help them and respect them for that. I feel they're pain, not physically. Maybe not even mentally because i never gone through a hard stage like that. But I still care for them even if there is no for them.

Moms are good through in the end. I always believe they have a good shed of heart in anyone. They love you, even if they do or don't show it.

Even if my mom is kinda like a pain along with other people, I still love her.

And I hope you guys think or know that, for your moms.

5-24-15