Chapter 31 🖤

*SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER*

Y/ns PoV
After I tell leo how much I love him and thank him for everything we ate the food together and talked about all that we had been through in our relationship. Honestly, I'm so lucky to have him in my life. We both lay down together on the blankets and pillows. I rest my head on Leo's shoulders and he puts his hand on my head and plays with my hair (this makes me melt🖤) and I relax into him listening to his soft heartbeat looking at the stars. 

*smut starts here*

suddenly I feel Leondres fingers on the inside of my thigh, trailing up to my to my heat. I push his hand away and look at his hand. 

Leondre: what's wrong princess. 

Y/N: we haven't done anything like this for a while, and my body isn't the same as it was, I don't want you to see me like this. 

Leondre: princess, I don't care if your body isn't the same, yeh it is changing but only because you are carrying our baby. Princess I don't wanna just fuck you, I want it to mean something. This night has already been so precious and I want to give you something back. 

I lay back down and he does the same thing again, his finger tips running up against my clothed heat, I moan softly into his ear and I pull against his hair lightly. He pulls my panties down slowly and once they were down he inserts one finger inside of me slowly, thrusting it in and out quite slow, he rubs his thumb against my clit and kisses against my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. Once he finds it I moan louder than before and I feel him smirk against my neck. 

Leondre: like that princess? 

All I can do is nod in reply and he goes back to what he was doing. After a while I knew that I was going to cum, and I guess Leo did as he stopped what he was doing and unbuttoned his jeans and he spreads my legs and pushes them up slightly. I feel his tip rub against my entrance and I throw my head back as he is making me wait too long 

Leondre: eager are we?

He pulls more of the blankets over us and finally I feel him enter me. I bite my lip and he waits for me to get use to his size. He starts thrusting into me slowly while kissing me. I starts to kiss him back as his thrusts get faster. I could tell he was close and I was so close to my climax but I knew I had to wait for him. 

Leondre: Cum with me princess 

He starts thrusting harder again making me moan. We cum at the same time and we ride out of climaxs. He pulls out of me and kisses my forehead. He pulls up his pants and jeans and I put my panties back on and re-adjust my skirt. Leondre grabs my chin and I look into his eyes, we gazed into each others eyes for what felt like years. I lean in and kiss his lips softly and hug into his waist tightly. He sits me in his lap and starts to tickle my sides. I start to feel the baby moving.

Y/N: Leo, give me your hand. 

he gives me his hand and I put it onto where the baby was and it starts gently kicking, I look at Leondre and we both smile and laugh, I had been waiting to spend this moment with Leo for too long and finally it had happened. I stand up and gather everything into the basket and Leo picks all of the blankets up off of the meadow floor and wraps them all up and puts them under his arm. I walk over to him and we link arms and walk back to my mums house. 

A/n

Please suggest names and genders for the baby, I'm not giving too much away but the birth isnt too far away, leave any suggestions in the comments. XOXOX