2 - 18

Of all of the things Dome didn’t deserve, waking up like he didn’t drink until he passed is on the top list. He should be vomiting his soul right now but he isn’t and it makes him want to slap himself for it. He didn’t deserve to feel this well rested for what he did last night.

“Fuck…”

It only sank into him that he isn’t in their house. He’s not sure whether this Mean’s place or a hotel room. Things that happened last night is slowly creeping into him and one of them is telling—almost crying—Mean not to take him home where he would see Pavel. Damn. Saying that name even in his mind right now feels alienated. This is the very first time he didn’t come home not because of work.

He sat up and stares at the comfortable white sheets he was under in. He really didn’t deserve to be this comfortable—but he guessed this was better even though he didn’t deserve it. Physically and mentally, he felt rested. But emotionally? He can feel his heart getting heavier thinking that Pavel didn’t even bother calling where he is.

Damn it. Are they even still in a relationship?

He felt a deep stab against his chest with all the things he is starting to overthink. He didn’t want this, so even if he still wanted to stay in bed, he forces himself up and went straight to the bathroom.

Even with his morning look, he didn’t look like he get drunk last night. Damn this.

After doing what he has to do in the bathroom, he went out of the room and paved his way to the kitchen which was the easiest thing to do because of the smell of food. He didn’t know he felt hungry not until he smelled the bacon and something like garlic rice.

“Good morning, Dome, ready to go home?”

Fuck. Out of all the people he expected to be here—this is real, it’s Pavel who is still comfortably with Mean.

“W-What…?”

Mean stands up and throws his hand in surrender. “I’d like to excuse myself with the drama up ahead. Please, just lock my door when you both leave.”

Silence filled the kitchen when Mean really left them alone. Dome doesn’t know what to do nor what to say. He felt hungry but he couldn’t even move to get his food. He’d like to say fuck Pavel for being here because he wanted to eat first but he really couldn’t do that.

He’s star-struck seeing Pavel right now.

His heart is beating wildly as if wanting to get out of his chest.

Pavel stands up. “Come on, let’s go home.”

Dome doesn’t know where he got the sudden sass in him but he walks to where the food is and sits down. “I’m hungry. You can go ahead; I know how to get back…” Home. “…to your apartment.”

Pavel looks at him unbelievingly but he ignored and went ahead to getting himself some breakfast. He might be a coward inside but no one can ever stop him from acting his way out of these situations.

He isn’t actually sure what would Pavel do next but to his surprise, the guy just silently went back to sitting back and watching him eat. He did his best to ignore the guy which was almost impossible, his heart is beating wildly and it was the hardest moment to eat. Even swallowing his food felt hard with Pavel watching his every move.

Damn it. He should have just stayed in bed.

After eating, he even washed the dishes before finally looking at Pavel.

“I’m just going to get my things.”

“No need. Mean already gave me your things.”

He didn’t know that obviously and now he doesn’t have any more excuses to prolong his time away from Pavel. He simply nodded and without any more choices, he went with Pavel. He didn’t even get to say thank you to Mean because he’s sure to himself that he’ll give that guy an argument. He didn’t want to be angry at Mean because he’s not entirely sure why Pavel is here.