47

Pavel hated the fact the he had to leave but he got some errands to accomplish for his company. He could easily send his company’s acting president but aside from work, he had all the reasons why he should leave the country for now.

“You know what and you know it perfectly, Ai’Baifern is not someone to stay in a country for week and if her latest post says she’s here in Singapore, probably she’s on the other side on the world now.” Katt complains as she fixes her hair.

That’s right. He’s with Katt and it wasn’t intentional at all but he needed her too. That’s why he asked her to stay and help him find their most dangerous friend Baifern.

It’s been almost a week since he left and most of his work for the accompany is done now. Still no clue where Bai could be and now, he regrets asking where she was. The reply he got was the most annoying one, “find me”. If he only knew that they would play hide and seek, he could’ve just trapped her the moment he knew where she stays here in Singapore. That’s not only thing that ticks him off—for that week-long that passed, he hasn’t heard from Dome except for his last message wishing him safe flight.

He didn’t want to be that asshole who leaves after… he was about to say “sex” but they didn’t do that. Well, at least not yet. He didn’t want to be that asshole who leaves after being confessed to as if escaping or something but he really had to leave the moment they got back from their trip. Pan, his assistant slash secretary, was literally outside Dome’s house waiting to fetch him. He had to explain to Dome that he has to leave and that was it.

He also didn’t want to sound like a kid in tantrums but he is in his tantrums right now. He couldn’t explain why he thought it would be a great idea to wait for Dome to make the first move then and message him. Now, he regrets it but it was too late to change his childish whims. It was mostly his fault why the hell he is in tantrums right now.

Katt sighs and flicks his forehead.

“Ouch!”

“You out from daydreaming yet? If you miss him, why don’t you just make it easier and call him already?” Katt grins. “It’s refreshing to see you like this but please have some sense and just call him.”

Pavel looks at his phone and still fights to himself whether to call Dome or not.

Katt giggles and shakes her head. “Damn, P’Pa! Just call him and let’s have dessert!”

He sighs and gives up. One week is damn long time to be torturing himself. He’ll never ever think of waiting for Dome to move first again.

But just when he is about to dial Dome’s number—

Dome calling…

Oh shit.

Katt laughs hard. “Oh God! Answer it! You should’ve seen your face!”

He walks away from his teasing friend before answering Dome’s call. “Hey.”

“Did you have dinner yet?”

He’s crazy smiling now and damn he’s too happy just by hearing his voice. “What happened to his and hellos?”

Their time difference is just one hour. It’s currently 9 PM something in Singapore so it’s 8 PM something in Thailand.

Dome laughs and he could imagine seeing his dimples. “One week is long enough to forget about the pleasantries, wouldn’t you agree? Besides, I miss you na.”

Damn. There goes his confident Dome again. Damn again. Hearing him use “na” on the end of his sentence makes him the happiest. Dome is showing him more affection than he deserves.