GOING TO A MOVIE PREMIERE!

| a.n. hello! this is the first chapter that i chose to be added to this book, written by @wlfhrds go show them some love! This story is so cute and fun thank you so much for taking the time to write it and i hope everyone else enjoys it as much as i do! |

Finn was sitting on y/n's bed, his arms around her waist as he laughed, "i t-thOuGht thAt wAS k-kerMiT."

"F-Finn sta-aHp yOu're gOnna mAke mE f-fAll," y/n said laughing very hard as well.

Finn laughed even more, causing him to fall to the bed, his arms that were on y/n's waist made her fall too.

"O-okay stAHp!!" y/n said, getting back up as she sits on her bed.

"H-hey, guys, "she said, trying to hold back her laughter from what happened, she looked back at Finn, who was still laughing, his hands covering his mouth, "Finn get up, we need to get this d-done!!" she chuckled.

"Alright, f-fine!!" Finn said, getting up, sitting beside y/n.  "So, hey guys," he blurted.

"Today, we're gonna do something a little bit different," y/n said.

"As you can tell by what we're wearing right now, we're going to 'The Addams Family' premiere," said Finn.

"Yeah, and sorry for earlier, we found this pepe meme and Finn thought it was kermit," y/n said, laughing again.

"Okay, stop, you're gonna make us laugh again," he said, while walking beside y/n towards their limo.

"woOP!! Leggo," she jumped, making Finn laugh.

*time skip to the premiere*

"Who's ready for The Addams Familyyy!!??" Y/n shouted, making sure the camera gets all of the fans.

"woOoO!!", "yeAaaaa!!", was heard everywhere. "I love you y/n and Finn!!" a fan shouted.

"We love you more!!" Finn said, snaking his arms around Y/ns waist, walking to the red carpet. The fan that shouted was screaming and jumping, looked like she almost fainted. Finn and Y/n walked to the red carpet together, smiling for the cameras.

"Finn!! Y/n!!", an interviewer shouted, they turned around.

"Yea?" FInn smiled.

"Can i interview you guys?"

"Yea, sure, dude," Finn said.

"Thank you," he turned and faced the camera, "Hello everyone this is Andy, and we're with Finn Wolfhard and Y/n L/n at 'The Addams Family' premiere!!" Finn and Y/n smiled and waved. "So, to start off, how are you guys?", the interviewer said.

"We're good, amazing actually," Finn said.

"Well, that's great!! Y/n, this is your first ever premiere, right? How does it feel?", he asked.

"Yea, it is. And it feels great. I'm loving it so far." Y/n answered.

"Alright, are you excited for the movie?" the interviewer turned to Finn.

"Yeah, i'm hyped, it's been so fun working on this movie and i can't wait to see the finished product," Finn smiled.

"Alright that's it from me right now, i don't wanna disturb your guys' night. Thank you!!", he said.

"So, we just got interviewed by uh- who was it? Andy? Yea. I think his name was Andy. Shoutout to you!!" Y/n said, making finger guns, pointing to the camera.

"We're just going to watch the movie, and go to the after party, but apparently we aren't allowed to record anything during the movie, obviously, so we'll see you guys later!!", Finn said.

*Time skip to the after-party*

"That was some good food," Finn said.

"Yeah, GOOD food.".

"We're gonna head home right now, we hope you guys enjoyed this video!!" Y/n said.

"Don't forget to subscribe, if you liked this video, hit the like button. If you didn't like this video, hit the like button!!", Finn joked, he started to tickle Y/n

"Alright, bye g-guys!!" she said, trying not to laugh as she closes the lens with her hands.