REACTING TO EDITS OF US!!

(authors note!! temporary face claim for this chapter is Sadie and Millie, lets just pretend wherever it says "sadie" or millie" it says y/n okay? okay thank youuu :) lolol )

"hey, hey, hey," Finn says, putting sunglasses on. Y/n comes into frame and sits on a stool next to Finn.

"its 8:00 p.m. why are you wearing sunglasses?" She laughs, Finn tilts his head and  stares at her for a second.

"Baby, it's called being cool," He pushes the glasses back up the bridge of his nose and runs a hand through his hair.

Y/n raises one of her eyebrows, she sighs and they look at each other for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

"This is what i gotta work with guys," She chuckles, gently squeezing finns cheeks and kissing him.

-

"heys guyssss!!" Finn says, as they both wave into the camera.

"soooo today we are going to be reacting to fan edits which has been highlyyyy requested so letss do ittt," Y/n claps, setting her computer down on the counter in-front of them.

"These were all found on youtube so credits to these hard working fans that made all these, you guys are amazing," Finn praises, Y/n nods in agreement.

-

"Alright the first one we are going to watch is by "unspoken connection" and its called "we are who we are when no ones watching," Finn hits play and the video begins

"oh my goshhhh that was so cute i love watching edits," Y/n smiles, "they make me teary eyed," she chuckles.

"my hair is really long," Finn comments.

"thats all you have to say?" Y/n laughs pushing Finns hair back.

"That edit was good i liked the song choice, you look beautiful as always, and i miss hanging out with Caleb and Gaten," He says, nodding and clapping.

"i agreeeee. Caleb, Gaten we need to meet up," Y/n smiles.

-

"alright, next one is by "Trina,"

"dude i look so cringey and weird and then theres you looking like a gorgeous model," Finn laughs.

"I loved thatttt," Y/n laughs to the point of tears.

"okay i get it im a meme stop laughingggg," Finn whines.

"that was so funny, that picture of you in the pink glasses i love ittt," Y/n dies of laughter more

-

"okayyy next one is by lydiawhxeler on i assume instagram but its veronica weston on youtube,"

"aweeeeee that was sooo cuteee," Y/n grins, hugging Finn, he kisses her cheek.

"that was cute, edits like this always make me smile," Finn says.

-

(a.n: theyre only reacting from 0:00 - 0:40)

"okay this is a compilation so credits to all creators,"

"those are so fucking cute and they nake me sooo happy boy i love youuu," Y/n rambles, squeezing Finn tightly.

"jesus woman. i love you, too," Finn laughs, "how do you guys make these like theyre soo good," Finn claps.

-

"alright this is the last edit we are going to be reacting too, credits to fadiemaxe on instagram,"

"oh- that was amazing," Finn applauded, laughing.

"wow, you guys are great," Y/n giggled, covering her face.

-

"alright guys! sorry we couldn't react to more, maybe if you guys want we will do a part 2," Y/n suggests.

"yes, for sure that was so much fun," Finn agrees.

"okay well we will see you guys next time hit that star button and comment what you wanna see next!!"

"LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEEEE!!"