FINN DOES MY MAKEUP!!

"Hey guys! Welcome back to our channellll!" Y/n shouts.

"Heyooo!" Yells Finn, waving.

"So, todays video is going to get... A little messy..." Y/n chuckles, pressing her lips into a thin line.

"Im gonna do Y/ns makeup!!!" Finn exclaims. "I mean you dont need any makeup cuz.. Well look at you," he says.

"Shut up," y/n blushes, "everything you're gonna need is out on the table here," she explains as the camera switches showing all the makeup set on the table, " I'm not gonna tell you what goes first and stuff, but please dont ruin my makeup, some was very expensive," She states, raising her eyebrows.

"Chill, i wont. Im a boss at this just watch," Finn states, rolling up his sleeves.

"Okay, whatever, lets get started." She chuckles.

"Okey dokey," he examines the items on the table, "From what I've seen before..  I'm guessing you start with this." He says, picking up the concealer.

"Mm.." y/n smiles.

"Okay, here we go." Finn opens the bottle and squirts some of the product on his fingers. Next, he takes it and rubs it on y/n's face.

"I have to blend it right." He asks, making eye contact with y/n.

"I dont know. Do you?" She smirks.

"Ughh." Finn groans, continuing to rub the concealer all over y/n's face, making sure it doesn't look packed.

"Okay! Next thing!" He says grabbing a make up wipe and cleaning his fingers.

"This! Eyeshadow!?" Finn picks up the eyeshadow palette by Kylie cosmetics and a brush.

"Oof, so many colors too choose from," Finn says, looking over the palette. "Aha! I got it."

"Oh no.." Laughs y/n.

Finn settles on a dark blue color.

"Close your eyes." He says before getting some of the powder on the brush.

He gently pats the powder on y/n's eyelid.

"Oh shit! That is dark!" he exclaims making y/n laugh.

"Mm mhm." He nods, satisfied with what he's done, "bro I'm no professional but shiiiitttt." He says, getting a different color.

He settles on a bright pink and starts blending that color in with the other.

"Finn, I swear, I better not look like a fucking clown." Y/n says, her eyes still closed.

"Im sorry?! No no, Your gonna be looking like fuckin Beyonce when im finished." He says, smiling and nodding his head.

"Oh my Lord."

"Okay guys, well I think we should do some mascara and lipstick and then we'll be done." Says Finn, cleaning the eyeshadow brushes.

"Alrighty." Y/n attempting to sneak a peak of herself on the view finder.

"Um? Mcscuse me bitch. You're not aloud to look!" Finn shouts, shutting the view finder off. "Which is the mascara tho?" He whispers.

"Figure it out!" Laughs y/n.

Finn picks up what he thinks is mascara and reads the label, "revleon, reevlon, revlon, mascara. Okay!" He unscrews the top and takes the brush out.

"Oh fuck, what if I stab your eyeballs?" He says, a worried look on his face.

"Well.. Just try not to." Y/n chuckles.

"Okay, okay, I need you to stay still don't move," Finn raised the brush to y/n's eyelashes and gently brushes the mascara on. His hand twitches making him almost poke y/n in the eye, "oh, no, shit, did I poke you? I'm sorry, love." He says, dropping the brushes and cuffing y/n's face, a concerned look on his.

"I'm fine, you didn't." She assured him, chuckling.

"Okay well I'm not trying to do that to the other, so we're done, you're beautiful, I'm great, okay." He rambles, setting the mascara down. He smiles at the camera and turns the view finder back on.

"Okayy, it's my turn to see how you did now!" Laughs y/n.

"WAIT!" Finn yells, he picks up a dark shade of red lipstick and unscrews the cap. He signals for y/n to scoot closer to him. He gently applied the lipstick into y/n's already slightly pink lips.

"Okay now you can look."

She picks up the mirror next to the table and gasps.

"Holy shit Finn!" She shouts.

"I know right, aren't you beautiful?" He states.

"Well guys, what'd you think?" She asks the camera.

"This gorgeous work of art was done by ME, hit me up if you need me to make you look like this boo, I gotchu." Finn exclaims.

"Oh my goodness." Y/n shakes her head.

"Okay, well, that was finn doing my makeup! I look... Great. Ahaha. Comment if you wanna see me do finns makeup next! See you guys on Friday! BYEEEEE!"

"BYEEE!" Finn shouts slapping his hand over the camera.

* a.n. this was an imagine i did in my 1st imagines book btw if you remember then you the real og and i love you lmaooo. But i changed it up a bit *