Chapter 7: The stripper

"Where's dad? I need to talk to him.?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because he's YOUR dad. Sigh Look just tell me where he is and I'll leave you alone. Okay? I REALLY need to talk to him. It's an emergency."

"And what exactly do you need to talk to him about?"

"My senior project okay? All my girlfriends are backing out of the project last minute and the design calculations I made for the entry booth are all messed up and they wouldn't be if I had just gotten the math right, which I usually do, but thanks to someone, I got distracted and slacked off so now the only open slots they have are in May."

"Which is when we're supposed to do them. Not three months ahead of time. Plus, your not even a senior." I laughed and she responded with mockery.

"Huh, funny. Your two years older than me and I'm still graduating before you."

I finally looked up from the Loonetoons comic book I was reading and focused on Maylinns very annoyed face. When shed first asked she sounded super panicked and even though it was the funniest shit, watching little Ms. perfect lose her cool, it looked like I was about to push her over the edge.

Which usually ended in tears.

....

God, that came out wrong..

So I eased up a little.

"Fine. Our parents are on a date right now. They told me they wouldn't be back till tomorrow so..can only guess what their doing."
We both shivered at the thought.
Jenny in a bathrobe, my dad grinning at her all like 'Comere Mama!'

'Come to daddy!'

Haha! Oh! I want to laugh and vomit at the same time!

"Sigh..Okay. Well, I guess I'll just stay the night at Tahna's. I'm sure him and Kaiko won't mind. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Cool whatever....bye.." I said not really caring what the hell she did.
I was used to being alone most nights so didn't matter much. Plus, if I have the house to myself..that means I can have someone else over as well.

- -

After spending the next half hour outside playing with Chich on the hammock in the sunroom, I went to go see if Maylinn had finally left.

Just so you know Chich is my pet. She's cute and playful and is very picky about what she eats.

And this is a photo of her from a couple years ago. It's fucking adorable!

 It's fucking adorable!