2

Athena's POV:

"You better work bitch!" A white gay bald man yelled from the audience as I sashayed on the run way.

Lights flashed in my face, as cameras and multiple people yelled my name, drowning out my favorite song "HYWI" by Teyana Taylor, and King Combs

"Damn!" bending down giving face, and different poses the crowd went crazy as I started to head off, letting the next girl go.

I was doing one of my friends, Savannah, a favor. She was an upcoming fashion designer and wanted her friends to model her clothes, especially the ones who had a following. Using my face as a way to launch the line even more, I was totally fine with that. Get your money, how you can.

It has been two weeks since the funeral and I was finally done crying, and breaking things in my house. It took me longer than I expected to accept the fact that Angelic was really gone, but after I moved her things into storage, and got a new apartment I could finally breathe again.

"Girl, you were amazing. Thank you so much." Savannah spoke as I finished changing back into my clothes going into the crowd getting ready to go.

"Thank you for the opportunity."

"Boss can we take a picture for the slide show?" The camera man came, as she nodded.

"You know if you want me to gather a few girls from the back to go home with you, we can arrange that," she sung in my ear making us both laugh as the camera went off.

"Nah, I got something I need to do. Next time, I'm taking you up on your offer," I pointed my finger to her laughing before we said our goodbyes, and I was on my way in my 2017 black Jeep JK Wrangler.

Looking at my Audemars Piguet Diamond Set Royal Oak AP watch, I seen it was eight o' clock as I walked in the secluded area.

"Excuse me miss, you can't be here unless Mr. Champion tells us." Sizing the buff body guard up that was blocking the door, I rolled my eyes.

This is what it's like dealing with a basketball player.

"Look, I don't have time for all of this. You know who I am?" Shaking his head side to side, I nodded my head understanding.