She stood there for a while longer before she finally went in the house. I felt bad and I know I was acting like a bitch but this is how she made it. She basically said fuck me when she put me in a fucked up situation just to go ahead and get back with the person I'd saved her from so this is how it has to be.

End of story.

"See..unstable creature." Kannon spoke up as everybody laughed and I shook my head.

*

Penelope
One hour later

"Yeah, mommy was never going to let me come there with you. I wish I could." I said feeling myself get choked up.

I was on the phone with Smoke, talking about the moving to Chicago situation but of course, our mom had already shut the idea down. Now he was back in Chicago and I was still here. Miserable.

"You crying, P?" He asked as tears fell from my face.

I can't lie, I had no idea why I was so upset but I knew it had a lot to do with Kojo. He was beginning to treat me just like my brothers do and I was starting to think that I deserved this. I deserved all of this. It was me who made people treat me this way.

"No." I spoke, sniffling as I wiped my face.

"P, don't cry." He told me and it only made me cry harder.

He sighed deeply as I bit my bottom lip, trying to contain myself.

"I hate it here." I expressed for the first time in my life.

"I don't want to live in this house with them anymore. I don't want to be around this." I let it all out, tears steaming down my face rapidly.

Hearing his end of the line shift, I could tell he'd just sat up from wherever he was laying.

"I'm getting you out of there, okay?" He spoke assuring.

"What do you mean?" I asked, wiping my face.

"I'm going to send you some money.." He trailed off.

"You listening?"

"Yes." I spoke, nodding.

"In two weeks, I'm going to send you some money through Venmo. I need you to take it and get you your own spot and a car, P. Okay?"

"How are you going to get that mu-"

"Stop asking questions. Do you hear me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes."

"I don't want you there no more and I'm tired of you crying every time we get on the phone. Mama don't want you here then you stay in LA but you'll have your own spot. And don't let none of them come there." He spoke sternly.

"How are you going to get that much money though?"

"Didn't I just tell you to stop asking questions?" He said and I shut my mouth.

"Two weeks, you're out of there, okay? Just hold on for me."

"I love you, bro." I spoke quietly as I got an excited feeling inside. Finally feeling better than I ever have.