HELLO AGAIN!!!

Okay, so, here's the deal...

I know I haven't updated this in forever, and it's true, I kind of lost motivation for this story for a little while, but I've recently re-sparked my love for Naruto and I do still love writing. Most of my time has been spent writing on Tumblr now for K-Pop (I'm Mint-Yooxgi on Tumblr, come say hi!), so my writing style has changed since a few years ago, and in my opinion, improved.

Now, I know what you're thinking, what does this have to do with this story?

Here's where I currently stand:

I do have intentions to continue this story, especially recently, so I will be updating sometime in the foreseeable future. 

However, before then, I'm going to go back and edit and rework the chapters I have already posted. Seeing as I am older now, and the type of genre I write is different, this means I'm going to be changing elements of the story.

What this means is, I will most likely be 'aging up' the characters to go against their canon ages. Seeing as I am now starting the second decade of my life, I would feel incredible weird writing a romance plot for characters that are canonically twelve and thirteen years old. I wouldn't age them by much, so realistically maybe just adding five years to everyone's age. This way I can also make 'older' characters love interests as well without making it creepy. The entire plot of the series will remain the same, just the ages would be different.

That being said, the genre I enjoy writing most now is Yandere, so I may make a few characters fit into that archetype. If you would like to see my handlings of that kind of trope, check out my Tumblr blog and my Yandere stories there.

I would love to know your opinions on this, so please leave a comment below on what you think.

Please keep in mind I am still a university student, and I do also have work and my writing blog to keep up with, so when I do update, it will be slow. 

However, it's official this time. 

I am going to return!