Before he put the phone down, he heard her voice again and listened in again, "Sorry, what, Tats? Didn't hear you the first time." He was ruffling through his closet and pulled out one of his tops, and smiled goofily at it. It was a simple man's clothing, one that established the true, finer things in life. The values, philosophies, morals, and ideals of life.

"You better not be wearing that 'oppai' hoodie of yours!" And in an instant, Saitama deflated. He could practically see the proud smirk on Tatsumaki's face as she heard him put the hoodie back and pulled out a different hoodie, something that didn't stand out as much.

"Good. Now, I'll meet you in about half an hour, mmkay?"

"Sure." As the call ended, Genos reentered the humble abode and nodded back at him.

"Miss Fubuki wished for me to meet up with her in about an hour, Master Saitama. I believe she also wished for me to wear one of my sleeveless jackets, so I will have to go do laundry for now. Is that okay with you?"

"Course, Genos. Not like I really own you, so you can do that stuff whenever you want. Not like I really planned to keep you here anyways." At this, the blond cyborg nodded and went off to his own devices, likely to follow the directions the younger of the sibling psychics gave him.

~~~

Come on, Baldy. I've been knocking on this door for like half a minute already! Don't you know how to treat the girl you're hanging out with?!

"Saitama, come on! Aren't you ready yet?!" I yelled through the door, and all I got in response was more cluttering, probably from him trying to find some clothes that would work for the sushi restaurant we were going to. It was a pretty expensive restaurant, so he better bring out his best clothes for this!

"Finally," I muttered under my breath as he started to open the door. I didn't become all dainty in this dress for nothing, and he better reward the effort I put into this outfit.

My jaw slightly dropped at what he was wearing. He was wearing some formal wear that I didn't even think he'd even have at all!

"And where did you even get this?" I gestured to his entire outfit. It was as if he was a business man, and his black suit was only missing a suitcase to go along with the corporate look. Thank god his avocado-shaped, fish-face expression, shiny bald orb of a head stopped him from looking like a stereotypical bullshit corporate douche ripoff from the Hero Association. God himself wouldn't be able to get me to hang out with someone like that, even if he paid me enough.

"Oh, remember?" He pointed out, stepping out of his house. Despite his fancy look, his face still did him in for me as someone really casual. "This is from when I still had a normal office job. This is actually the one I wore when I beat my very first monster too!"

I recognized the suit from the picture he showed me one time. I think that's the only time I've seen him brightly smile in any picture, because he was with a few of his old friends before he moved to a different city.

"Oh, yeah, now I remember," I recalled. "Anyways, you gonna invite me in?"

However, the baldy hadn't even registered my question as he responded with his own, "Hey, Tats, nice outfit! You're looking pretty nice yourself!" He complimented, causing me to look away in a bit of shock.

Yet, in reality, I did put a bit of effort into this outfit. Usually, I just wear the same dress over and over, but even then, I had multiple of those dresses, and washed them all at once so that I wouldn't have to use any other clothes. I didn't really have any casual clothes like jeans or leggings, or just a normal shirt. I had pajamas, and those high-slit dresses. That was it.