Chapter 3

-Yoruichi and Tessai-

"You sure Toshiro will be alright by himself?" Tessai asked for about the fifth time, causing her to smile and begin laughing at her friend.

"It's not him being alone that I'm worried about." she said slightly sadden by the fact that they wouldn't have many classes together, but amused at her current thought.

"Then what is it your worried about?" he asked.

Yoruichi glanced over at him with a bit of an evil smirk; "I'm worried about Kisuke. Him hanging out with Toshiro for too long? It's an accident that is just waiting to happen." she said with a chuckle.

At that, Tessai raised a brow in question, "Toshiro is too clever for Kisuke to try and use his little, smart-alack banters on. Toshiro will probably get annoyed at them at him and will probably end up kicking Kisuke's ass." she continued as she began laughing harder.

"Ah, I see. But do you do the same thing to people at time. What would be the difference of how he would react between you and Kisuke?" he asked.

She giggled a little bit more, "Well, me and Toshiro have a certain... understanding and respect for one another." she claimed rather seductively as she thought about how much he blushes whenever they make a simple physical contact.

-Toshiro and Kisuke-

"Your were bending the weather to your will! That's soo impressive, you must have a strong connection with your Zanpacto already; he he, you'll probably graduate really fast... I can just see it now, ha ha! Toshiro Hitsugaya! The youngest to ever graduate from the academy!" Kisuke exclaimed in his best announcer's voice he could muster.

Then Kisuke tilted his head up in deep thought and glanced at Toshiro with a smirk, but he just returned the smirk with a roll of eyes; "I don't think that I can bend the weather. I think it just sort of... changes with my emotions."

Toshiro shrugged at his own explanation not entirely understanding his own power; "Hm, even if that's true... I think it might be best if you tried not to affect the weather too much, otherwise... who knows what'll happen." Kisuke said rather seriously.

Hitsugaya just raised a brow and looked away, slightly smirking to himself, 'I guess he's not too bad, he just like to talk.... a lot.' he thought as he came to terms with Urahara as a friend.

But Kisuke sort of ruined it when he suddenly started talking about how he wasn't sure what his Zanpacto's power would be like, and how he hoped it would be some sort of unique power. Toshiro just blocked him out after that because Kisuke started ranting on how beautiful he wanted his Zanpacto to be and how he would like for them to look.

Then Toshiro noticed that Kisuke stopped talking and walking as well, Toshiro stopped and looked over at him with a raised brow. But then he looked at the door that Kisuke had stopped in front of and noticed that it was the one that led to their first class. They glance at each other for a moment, nodded and entered the room.

-A few stares and comment later-

"If I were you guys I wouldn't say anything about him... he's not a force that you would want to reckon with." Kisuke said firmly, once again completely seriously.

Toshiro was a bit surprised at how his mood could change so fast, 'Tch, and he says that I need to work on controlling my moods.' he though, inwardly rolling his eyes.

Everyone backed off a bit, but only a bit; they weren't all too impressed at a freaky kid with snowy hair and his friend that seemed to change his mood on the drop of a dime. But none the less, no one said another word on the matter and just left them alone. Then the instructor walked in and stopped in front of his desk; he was tall and a rather muscular man, with snowy white hair and teal eyes with his Zanpacto on his back and a Lieutenant's badge, of the 2nd division, on his left bicep. On his cheek was a scar that led to his neck. It made many students hiss from the sight of it.