Chapter 14

I slowly made my way behind the wall to avoid being hurt.
"You lied to me." Jack said as I squinted my eyes.
"Jack. You lied!" Jack yelled as the boys flew back and Jack disappeared.
I quickly went to go help Cas up, as he made his way to the box.
"I don't understand. The Ma'lak box can hold an archangel."
"Jack's not an archangel." Sam replied. "Yeah, apparently, the kid leveled up." Dean agreed.
"So, what do we do?" I asked.
"We find him." Sam said.
"How?" Cas asked.
"I don't know, Cass. You tell me." Dean said.
"Okay, the last time we found Jack, it wa-- it was by praying to him, but that's not gonna happen again." Sam said.
"Yeah, you think?" I snapped.
"You should never have tried to lock him away." Cas said as I silently agreed with him.
"You know what? You're right. I never wanted to put him in that damn box. - I wanted him dead." Dean finished.
"Dean."
"He's dangerous, Cass, and you knew it! You've known it for a long time! But that's okay. You know why? Because me and Sam, we've killed just about everything there is. And this -- Jack -- oh, we'll find a way. Because he's just another monster." Dean said as tears came to my eyes and Cas walked out.
"You don't mean that." I said.
"The hell I don't." Dean turned to me.
"All right. So, I guess we got to find Jack." "Yeah. Then what?" I asked my brother.
"I don't know. Maybe we call Rowena, see if she can put together one of those, um, "soul bombs. "." Dean said.
"The thing you were gonna use against the Darkness?" Sam asked.
"Yeah, might actually put a dent in the kid." Dean said.
"Okay. Sam, I know this isn't easy, okay? He -- I know how much he meant to you. He meant a lot to me. He was family. But this? This is not Jack anymore. He's hurting, he's killing people. This isn't gonna be easy, but we're gonna have to do the hard thing. We're gonna have to do the ugly thing." Dean explained.
"Ain't like it's the first time, though, right?" Sam asked.

Dean drove somewhere, only using Sam's directions as he was on the phone with Rowena

"Yeah, I know it's a long shot, Rowena, but just try, okay?" Dean parked.
"I mean, try." Sam hung up. Exhales sharply .] [ Cellphone beeps .]
"She in?" I asked my older brother.
"She thinks it's dangerous and insane. But, yeah, she's in." Sam nodded.
"Well, she knows what Jack's capable of." We got out.
We stepped inside as a guy on a segway almost hit us.
"Excuse me. Coming through." I stepped back.
"Nerds." I looked around.
"Takes one to know one." I chuckled.
"What?"
"You."
"Come on, man." Dean rolled his eyes.
"You're always calling me a geek, but you know every word to every Led Zeppelin song -- backwards and forwards -- you can discuss in detail every major rock drummer between '67 and '84, and you watch "Jeopardy!" every night." Sam and I walked past him.
"Okay. All right, yeah. But I'm nothing like these, uh, you know, gaggle of Zuckerbergs."
"Th-They're not... Mirror Universe builds facial-recognition software." I said.
"They've got contracts with -- with basically every law-enforcement agency on the planet." Sam agreed.
"Okay. So?" I rolled my eyes.
"So w-we need to track Jack, but he flies, so if we can't go ahead and track his license plate, maybe we can track his -- His face." I said.
"His face, exactly." I nodded.
"Okay. Oh, I got this." Dean went up to the receptionist.
"How are you?" Sam asked as I looked up at my older brother.
"Fucking pissed. My boyfriend's a threat to the world and my daughter will grow up without a father." I scoffed.
"Hey. I'm sleeping with your wife."
"I know. Kind of into it."
"What the hell?" I asked as Dean came over.
"Hey, let me ask you a question." Dean said to Sam.
"Tell me who your favorite singer is."
"What? You..."
"Look, I know you say it's Elvis, but we both know that's crap, so tell me who your favorite singer is." Dean demanded.
"Well, it's like you said. It's Celine Dion." I burst out laughing.
"Uh I mean Celine Dion. It's Celi-- Dean, every time I try and say "Elvis," it comes out."
"The sad, horrible truth." I chuckled.
"Yeah." He agreed.
"You know why? Because we can't lie." Dean snapped at us.

Before we knew it, people started fighting and yelling as I backed into a door.
"In here." I told my brothers going inside as they quickly followed.
In what was supposed to be a speech on farming subsidies, the President instead spent more than two hours disclosing his entire tax history, deep ties to Russia and North Korea, and a quote "demon deal" he made with someone named Crowley." I got confused as the news caster talked.
"Dude. What the hell?" Dean said.
"Over to you, Jack." She said.
"Did we just walk into a case?" Sam asked as the shouting continued.
"Jack?" Her partner didn't respond.
"I love you. I've always loved you." I quickly shut off the tv.
"Okay. I think whatever is happening here, i-it's not just happening here." Sam suttered.
"Yeah, no, it's -- it's everywhere, but what..." "Jack." I said.
"Son of a bitch." Dean cursed.
"We have to find him." Sam responded sitting down at the computer.

Sam searched for Jack as Dean was on his phone, I was just staring out the window.
"When people can't lie, the Internet gets real quiet." I turned to my brother as a cup hit the door.
"Yeah, guess your life isn't so perfect after all, EightPackMommy."
"What?" I asked him.
"Yeah, she's got this blog. Yeah, you know what? Your kids aren't that cute. And that gluten-free popover looks like crap because there's no gluten in it." He chuckled.
"You know what I mean?" The shouting continued.
"I'll stop talking." Dean said as I nodded.
"Probably a good plan." Sam agreed.
"Sam!" I sat up.
"Juliet."
"Cas?" I asked as Dean opened the door.
Cas came in.
"Cas, how'd you get here?" I asked as Chuck walked in causing me to sit up.
"He brought me."
"Hey, guys."