⭐️Motivation⭐️

You and Jotaro took your reserved seats as every other celebrity did. You watched as you r friend Leni walked across the stage to the microphone. "Hello and welcome all to the 2019 grammy awards ceremony!" She said through the microphone. As she called out rappers and gave them their grammys congratulating them, there were only a few grammys left, like three. You were starting to get nervous because you didn't get a grammy. "And the best album of the year goes to... Jotaro Kujo!" You were happy that Jotaro won a grammyfor his latest album. You had to admit, his album "The Star" is pretty lit to the community. You're favorite song on his album was "Nonstop". Your album (album name) is very lit too. Everyone including Jotaro love your song (song name). But anyway, everyone cheered as he walked off the stage. You were still worried though. There were now only two left. You started getting a cold sweat. "The best R&B artist of the year goes to... (Name) (last name)!" You opened your eyes in a daze when you heard your name. You had stars in your (eye color) orbs when you held the grammy in your grasp. You bounced up and down. "I won a grammy! I won a grammy! Ahhh!" You smiled a lot. Jotaro looked at you in your happy state. His lips curved into a smile. "Yare Yare daze." You came back down with your grammy. And the last grammy  went to Cardi B. That was the end of the ceremony and you held you and Jotaro's grammy in your hands. "I'm so happy I won a grammy!" You said smiling brightly. Jotaro looked down at you and gave you a kiss on the temple. You were so happy that you didn't notice a certain female watching you from the crowd.