Chapter 45 - Yule shopping in Diagon Alley

Start from the beginning

After half an hour she finally found the books she wanted and went to pay. Another half an hour later Percy wandered back with four books in hand. After paying they left the store. Next they went to Quality quidditch supplies which was where she was going to get her presents for Marcus, who was always complaining that his parents was always saying that he needed to work and buy his own quidditch supplies as they thought it was a waste of time, but Marcus spent most of his time practising quidditch as he wanted to do it professionally, not that he has told his parents about this. As she looked around the store Fred and George dragged Percy off so they could work out what they were going to get for Ron, as much as she hated the idea that they had to spend money on someone so despicable, but he was still their brother so she had no choice but to accept it. Rosalie found elbow, shin and knee pads, which he would need seeing how rough quidditch usually got when Slytherin was playing. She also found all the balls used in quidditch and although it was unlikely Marcus was going to use any of the balls except the quaffle Rosalie still wanted to get it for him. She was about to go up and pay until she spotted a book on the greatest players in history, she quickly grabbed it and made her way to the counter to buy her items. With that done she made her way to where Remus, Lucius and Narcissa was standing at the entrance, staring amusedly at Sirius who was running around with a giddy expression on his face like a child opening presents. It took at least another hour before everyone was ready to leave the shop to go to the next shop.

Gregory loved animals more than anything, so Rosalie decided to get him a magical pet from magical menagerie, to look for a rare animal. As she was browsing the store she was starting to get frustrated, the animals that were there were boring and common, she wanted to get Greg something unique and incredible. A shop assistant must of noticed how much Rosalie was struggling to find what she was looking for because a second later here was a short young woman with frizzy orange hair and freckles covering her face and arms. With a bright smile and a loud voice she spoke with a strong Scottish accent, "I'm Morag can I help you with anything", she seemed friendly and Rosalie really needed the help, so with a deep breath she asked "I wanted to get my friend something that as unique and that not many people have seen before" Rosalie said with a slight pout on her face, which got worse when she noticed her family laughing at her from the front of the shop. Morag thought for a minute before she grinned, "I know just what your looking for". She led Rosalie to the back of the store where there were cages filled with snakes and puppies, who could do things like breathe fire, shoot ice out there paws and make the ground shake. However they were not what you would call rare, even though they were more rare then things like owls or cats. Rosalie was starting to get annoyed again because she had already been down here, however as she was about to say something Morag moved a large crate filled with scorpions, behind that was a cage filled with three lion cubs that were a rainbow of colours. They stared at her with big, practically pleading with her to buy them. Morag smiled at the three cubs sadly, "when they first got here everyone loved them and thought they were really cute. But they're aggressive and don't like to be apart, this caused problems and in the end we couldn't sell them. However we cant keep them here for much longer, but if they don't get sold, they'll get put down" as they kept talking both of them had tears streaming down their faces. Rosalie loved animals and the thought of any getting hurt made her heart ache. Rosalie nodded to herself, "I'll take them", Morag stared at her in surprise not believing what she was hearing, but as it sunk in she smiled wide. Her tears came faster and faster, but this time they were tears of happiness. It took another half hour before she left the store, with three cubs in tow and a large bag filled with food and raw meat for the cubs, and beds and cages all shrunk and put in bags. However she also had a rare cobra with powers over lightening and a cage to put it in for Greg, she was going to give one of the cubs to him but she couldn't bare the thought of separating them and she thought that three cubs would be too much for a first pet so she decided to look for another rare pet for him. When she got closer Sirius and Remus were staring at her in shock not really knowing what to say but in the end they sighed and walked out the shop accepting that she wasn't going to change her mind.

With that done Rosalie called Diddy to take all the bags they already had and the animals to the manor. As Diddy was doing that they made there way to sugar plums sweet shop. As soon as they entered Reus made his way to the chocolate frogs area. This meant that he was distracted which allowed Rosalie to grab as many chocolates as she could find and bought them before Remus could notice. She called Diddy to take them home and then browsed the store with Draco to buy sweets and chocolate for themselves.

Sorry its taken me so long to update I literally have no excuse I'm just being really lazy at the moment but I will hopefully be updating more often but again no promises, but the next chapter should be up in the next couple days if not it will be like a week (hopefully), thanks for still reading even though it takes me forever to update 😜😜😜 sorry again and also sorry for how many mistakes are in this