Chapter 17 - Making a new friends

Everyone arrived at the library and sat at an empty table. Fay and Neville looked very uncomfortable being around this many Slytherins so Rosalie decided to break the awkward silence. "Hi I'm Rosalie Potter it's a pleasure to meet you" she chirped happily to Fay. Fay blushed furiously and gently took her hand to shake it. Rosalie started asking Fay questions such as 'where you from?', 'do you have any siblings?' and other things more to do about her personality such as 'what's your favourite colour?' and 'what's your favourite food?' and stuff like that. After a while Fay started to get more comfortable and answered Rosalie's questions easily.

Fay told them that she was a half blood and that her mother was a pure blood witch and her father was a muggle, she had an older brother and a younger brother and a younger sister, her older brother was in his 4th year in Ravenclaw and her younger brother would be coming next year and her sister the year after him. She told them things about her too like the fact her favourite colour was purple and her favourite sweet was chocolate frogs.

At 12:15 they all left the library to get to the great hall for lunch. When they reached the hall Neville and Fay split up, Fay to the Gryffindor table and Neville to the Hufflepuff table, and the rest of them to them to the Slytherin table. They all sat down gracefully and ate before going to there next lesson, which was Defence Against the Dark Arts or as everyone called it DADA, they all dreaded this because whilst professor Quirrel was knowledgeable in Defence, he stuttered so much no one could understand him. It was so annoying and everyone ended up hating him. When there DADA lesson ended the Slytherins practically run out of the classroom. The next lesson they had was Herbology which was an OK lesson because the teacher was very good and the Ravenclaws didn't bother them with talking.

When the lesson finished it was 3:30 and they all went outside for some fresh air until dinner which started at 7:00. Dinner rolled around quickly and as they finished they went up to bed straight away for some shut eye until midnight, which was the time there Anstronomy was at. At 12:00 they arrived at the tower and listened closely to there teacher. When they finished they sluggishly left the room. Rosalie saw her friends rushing to there dorm, but Rosalie didn't care and went very slow.

Soon after she noticed a presence behind her, her whole body stiffened and she turned around so fast the person behind her almost fell over from shock. Rosalie blinked in surprise as she saw that it wasn't just one person it was two. The Terror Twins. Also known as Fred and George Weasley.