Chapter 56 - Dumbledores a fool

Stumbling to the ground in a heap in the floor was becoming a common thing today. Rosalie laid there quietly for a moment contemplating her life choices, why would she say yes to using a portkey again? She should've refused. Suddenly Fred was standing over her grinning at her in amusement, "you need some help there" he laughed before grabbing both her hands and hauling her onto her feet. Rosalie grinned with a bright blush on her face, which everyone around them noticed, even the adults, who didn't currently know about the start of Fred and Rosalie's relationship.

Sirius was staring at Fred with a frosty look, which caused Remus to roll his eyes. They had already had a conversation about not talking to Fred about his feelings for Rosalie until after they get back home, but Sirius was known for being unpredictable, which Remus loved about him the majority of the time, it was just sometimes that it was an inconvenience and made being near him impossible. At the moment Sirius was still staring at Fred which made Remus pinch him in the side, causing Sirius to jump in surprise and turn to look at him with a wounded expression on his face. But Remus ignored his look and just told to stop being a drama queen and that they'll talk to Fred after the holiday, which made Sirius' glower turn into a pout.

Eventually Sirius sighed and he stopped glaring, much to Fred's relief who had started to feel like he wasn't going to survive the rest of the holiday. He loved Rosalie and wanted to be with her, but Remus and Sirius terrified him, and not only that but they were his heroes and he really didn't want to get on the wrong side of them.

When everyone was standing they began walking to the campfire that was in the middle of the tents. It was time for Bill to find out about Dumbledore.

Bill was confused, Dumbledore was a hero, his mother had drilled that into him from the moment he got his acceptance letter into Hogwarts. He never really understood her adoration for the crazy old man, but he loved his mum to much to ever say that to her face. He didn't know what to believe anymore, the way Rosalie talked about Dumbledore, with pure hatred in her voice, made it seem like nothing was as it seemed.

Everyone sat around the fire so that Rosalie begin her tale.

"Dumbledore isn't what he seems, he's a manipulative old fool who ruins people's lives" Rosalie began. "I know you think he's a hero, but he's not. He's done a lot of bad things in his life, not that I'm aware of all of it, but I know that he's hurt a lot of people", Rosalie explained. "Before I was born there was a prophecy made about me, stating that a child born as the seventh month died, which meant that it could've been me as I was born on the 31st of July or Neville Longbottom who was born on the 30th of July. For some reason Voldemort decided that I was the child the prophecy was talking about and came after me.

"The prophecy also said that the dark lord would mark the child, which is how I got my scar. Which if you haven't noticed has faded away" Rosalie grinned, she hated her scar with a passion.

Bill blinked in surprise, he hadn't noticed that her scar was gone, but he hadn't really been staring at her forehead, too wrapped up in seeing his brothers again.

Rosalie continued by saying "when I got my acceptance letter into Hogwarts I decided to go to Gringotts as I realised a few things didn't add up, when I got there I found out that I was heiress to quite a few families, which also meant that I was going to get quite a lot of money because of it, but that wasn't the most important piece of information that I found out" Rosalie trailed off lost in thought over what happened.

Bill leaned in eagerly, this story was fascinating to him.

Rosalie finally got knocked out of her thoughts when Sirius placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, Rosalie looked up at him and smiled warmly at him.