Cheated ~ jack

I sit on my bed with my soon to be ex boyfriend jack I haven't seen him in 4 months and he cheated on me

"So did not mean all those 'I love you' and the 'I miss you' oh no how bout this one 'I would never hurt' did you mean none of those?" I say with tears running down my face like a never ending water fall

"no y/n you know I did it was a one time thing it meant nothing" he says on the verge of tears "do you know how long it's been since I had sex but you don't see me going out and having sex with other guys you wanna know why...because I did mean it when I say I loved you and that I missed you" he looks up at me "loved me? you don't love me anymore?" I look him dead in the eyes "no I do love you and that's what hurts most"

We sit in silence.

"so how was she" I ask,he looks at me "y/n please don't ask me that" he says not dismissing me "no no I think I am so how was she? was she better than me?" I say becoming angry that he won't answer my question he plays with his fingers "I don't know that I was drunk" I roll my eyes "no I think you do know" I say staying persistent "ok fine I don't know she was I guess different" I get pissed "A GOOD DIFFERENT?" He finches at the sudden raise of tone I give but He stays quiet so I walk over to him and push him to lay him down on the bed and start to take off his shirt and pants "w-what are you doing" he says nervous he probably thinks I'm gonna cut his dick off or something "I'm going fuck you better than that other bitch so you don't cheat on me ever again" I whisper in his ear he smirks at me as his eyes change from his apologetic brown ones to a darker shade of brown caused by lust.

I step away from him and start to a strip tease. I take off my shirt to reveal that I'm not wearing a bra my nipples get hard from the sudden air to hit my breasts I can see him getting hard in his gray boxers than I slowly take off my short shorts and than My underwear while looking him in the eyes I walk up to him and sit on his lap and kiss him we get into a heated make out session and I grind on his hard cock than he flips us over he kisses quickly down my neck and down my body he makes his way to my pussy and he spreads my legs and I can feel his breath on my core he licks my slit and sucks on my clit I let out some moans from the pleasure he gives me. Once he's done eating me out he goes up agian and He leaves marks on my neck,boobs,and stomach. I grind my hips on his dick to release some fiction and he gives me nothing so I do what I say I was gonna do. Fuck him so good that he never even thinks about other girls only me. I flip us and and take off his boxers and his cock slaps his lower stomach and I wasted no time and deep throat the whole thing and he moans "oh fuck y/n" he scrunches my hair into a pony tail and moves my head as I bob on his dick. I lick his tip and swirl it around Too. Than I lick trailing my tongue on his veins on his cock. I get up and grab his dick and he moans because of the loss of touch for a split second. And I sit and ride him. Him and I are both a moaning mess. He grabs on to my waist and pushes me harder into him and I moan louder. "I'm gonna c-cum" jack says. "Do it c-cum in me-e daddy prove to me t-t-that you won't ever cheat on m-me agian" I say between moans and I soon fill his warm liquid in me and my sight goes black and I come back seconds later and get off of jack and suck the last remaining cum off of him and also tasting myself in the process.

"That's was the best sex I've e-ever had" jack states "well I hope so the back of my throat gonna hurt for weeks"

"Y/n Im never gonna cheat on you again.im never gonna even drink so much that my mind even lets me think about me being inside of another female. I love you so much and I never wanna hurt you like that agian." Jack says yawning at the end as he's tired from all the exercising we just encountered.

"I believe you baby I hope I never have to go through that agian just the thought makes me wanna cry" as a tear slips from my eye. jack wipes it with his thumb and kisses my forehead. "You never will have too" he says sincerely.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
Im back Chickas and I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I'm sorry that I went M.I.A ;)) love y'all byeee 🤍