The bad boy - zach

I just found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me I hadn't been coming to school because I couldn't see his face. But today my mom made me because "you have to get over it there's other fish in the sea and you can't keep missing school" ugghh she's so annoying.

I get to school and I see him with the slut she cheated on be with. He's such a fucking son of a bitch I can't believe I ever loved him.

He noticed me and came running to me "y/n, y/n" I ignored him he kept walking to my locker "Y/N!!" he yelled I turn around angry "WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?! YOU WANNA EXPAIN TO ME WHY YOUR DICK WAS IN SOME OTHER BITCH?  OR HOW IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU HUH IS THAT IT? YOU WANNA MAKE ME FEEL MORE LIKE SHIT THAN I ALREADY DO?" I yell everybody in the hall way turned there heads "y/n-" he says gentle but it just made me madder "let.me.alone." I said through my teeth and turned around "y/n" and he grabs my wrist tightly "don't talk to me like that in front of everyone"  I try to hold my tears in "ow stop your hurting me" I say on the verge of tears.

"she said leave her alone" he let's go of my wrist I turn and see Zach Herron the schools bad boy "and if I don't" my ex challenged him "you don't wanna know" Zach said getting in his face "oh no I think I do wanna know" dumb bitch everybody knows Zach can beat anybody's ass. Next thing I know Zach landed a hard punch to brads face ( sorry I just think that names funny 😂) he falls on the floor with a already swollen eye Zach grabs my hand "come on let's go before the teachers come" I nod and smile and start running with Zach as we hold hands laughing to his car I get in the passenger seat and Zach gets into the drivers and we take off.

We pull into what I'm guess is his drive way.

"my parents are on a business trip so there not home" I nod we go inside "you hungry?" Zach asked "no not really" I shake my head slightly "alright" i watch as Zach gets some water from the fridge I never realized how hot he was and the way he handled brad that was sexy I feel myself get wet thinking of what I would do to him.

Zach leans over the counter top close to my face and whispers "what you thinking about?" He says smiling ugh that smile it's so cute what was I doing with brad this is the guy of my dreams "you" I say being honest "really?" He says in a low whisper "really" I say getting closer to his face "what about" he says in a low husky voice "about how hot you are and how sexy it was when you handled brad and how cute your smile is" I say truthfully "you know I was thinking the same thing about how cute your laugh was when we were running out of the school and how hot it was when you where yelling at brad, slit of gurls wouldn't have had the courage to stand up to him, even though he's a fucking dick." I roll my eyes "tell me about it" me and Zach laugh and then we just stop and star into each others eyes, it felt like a scene from a movie. I get off the chair and go around the counter to be right in front of Zach and rap my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my butt we stare into each other's eyes some more. I unwrapped my hands from around his neck and grab his jaw and pull it to me and whisper in his ear "I was also thinking about the things I would do to you" I say than kiss under his ear than look him in the eyes again he uses his hands on my ass to pull me closer to him his eyes full of lust "and what would you do to me babygirl" i smirk at him "well I first would kiss you because you just so kissable" than I kiss him and pull away and look into his eye and than kiss him again we make out for a bit I pull away "than I would kiss down your neck and give you hickeys to mark what's mine" I kiss down his neck leaving hickeys he moans in my ear I smile on his neck I keep kissing his neck and grind on his dick a little bit causing him to grunt in my ear he picks me up and sets me on the counter and then kisses down my neck leavening more hickeys than I did. I tangle my hands in his hair it's softer than I thought I moan his name when he finds my sweet spot than he kisses my lips again and picks me up off the counter and takes me to his room without breaking the kiss and lays me on his bed it smelled like him I flip us over "remember this what I would do to do I'm in control" I say he smirks "that's hot" he says "oh trust me I'm just getting started" I say getting on my knees I look him in the eyes as I unbuckle it's belt I take off his pants and his boxers his hard cock slaps his stomach I grab a hold of it and kitty lick it he groans "don't tease me babygirl" I take his whole dick in my mouth and choke than I keep bobbing my head up and down and pumping what I wouldn't fit in my mouth I here him groan and moan "that's right baby right there, oh yea" after a little bit I feel him twitch in my mouth so I quickly get off my knees and stop Zach looks up at me "hey what are you doing" he says annoyed I smirk "oh don't worry baby just want you to cum inside of me" I take off my all my clothes and sit on his cock and start bouncing my tits jiggling he moans my name "oh f-fuck" He moans "oh yea you like that, you like it when I ride you bulging dick, don't you daddy" he nods as our moans fill the room I feel a knot In my stomach "I'm c-close" I say "cum,cum all over daddy's c-cock" I do and than not long after he shoots his warm liquid in me I fall next to him and cuddle into him "best.sex.ever." Zach says still trying to catch his breath I giggle "I know right your dick if WAY bigger than brads" Zach smiles at me and says "let's not talk about him let's talk about us" I look at him "Zach there is no us" he looks back at me "I'm getting to that" I look at him confused "y/n,babygirl do you wanna be my girlfriend" I kiss his lips softly and more passionately "of course" we fall asleep cuddling.