A Werewolf Halloween

Welcome back to our Halloween Vault party! The werewolf profiles team just put their costumes on and came back to bring you a fresh new prompt to join the party

We challenged you to write a story between 500 - 1500 words following the following prompt:

The Halloween night in the land of werewolf comes with a legend, the legend that hunts all packs, the legend that is told to every pup, the legend of the Beast of Gévaudan. A beast that came to life in 1764 and since then, it spreads on every single night of Halloween. There were a few who survived it, the formidable teeth, the immense tails and the look of a wolf, a dog, or better, a wolf-dog hybrid. You get separated by the pack in a stupid game, a game of truth or dare, you end up wandering the woods with no one by your side. You suddenly hear a noise, all of your senses come to life and you just hope, hope that the legend you were told is not true.

Rules:

● All stories must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines. 

● Only English stories will be accepted.

● Don't submit stories that are more than 1500 words or less than 500.

● Stories must be originally written for this contest.

One entry per participant is allowed only.

● Deadline for submitting your entry is 7th November, 2019.

● Along with submitting your entries through the form, we encourage you to share your entry's link in the comment section for other participants to read and enjoy. 

Submission link: here.