"Friend or Foe?" by @superhero

Halloween isn't just only one of the most fun nights of the year, it's also the day when the wicked come out to play. On this evening, trick or treats aren't just about candy, they are laced with madness, vengeance and evilness. As part of the multi-profile Halloween Vault events, superhero is excited to present our writing contest: Friend or Foe?

Not a writer? Scroll down for our scavenger hunt?

The prompt

On All Hallows Eve, the thieves and ruffians come out to play. Every year a Super is faced with their ultimate task, determining which citizens are in need of help, and which are simply playing a trick. Who's a friend and who's foe?

Rules/Guidelines

- The contest will end on November 1st, 2019 and winners will be announced the first week of December.
- Your text must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- All entries must follow the prompt above.
- The story must be new to Wattpad, either posted as a new book or a new chapter in an already existing book of yours.
- All entries must be in English. Pay attention to your grammar and spelling to make sure your story is understandable and accessible.
- All stories must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines
- A limit of an entry per user can be entered by submitting it through this link: 

SUBMISSION FRIEND OR FOE?

The best entries will be added to our Super Collection anthology right here on this profile. The chapter will be dedicated to the writer and all copyright remains the ownership of the author. Entries will also get a Halloween Vault Hunter sticker for their book cover/chapter media, shout outs from the profile and a mention in our other stories.

Scavenger hunt

Your clue: This superhero comes from Sokovia, has shown an aptitude for cooking and seems fond of the colour red.

Go to the superhero profile, look through our books for a chapter that fits and submit the title of the chapter here:

SCAVENGER HUNT ANSWER

We are waiting for you and make sure you're careful in dark alleys at night...