"Tick Tock: The Witch's Clock" by @UrbanFantasy

Welcome to Wattpad's Urban Fantasy profile. We're super excited to be participating in this year's Halloween Vault 2. Whether you're a writer or a reader, we hope this fun writing prompt will spark your creativity. You'll find the submission form down below.

💀       👇         👇        👇       💀  

THE PROMPTYou receive a Halloween clock as a gift from your crazy aunt who claims she's a witch. In the card, she explains that if you stand in front of the clock on October 30th at the stroke of midnight, you will be transported to another year, either past or future, where you will experience Halloween on that day.

In 500 words or less, describe what happens when you follow your crazy aunt's instructions.

THE RULES

Only English stories will be accepted unless you're participating in Halloween Vault 2 on one of our sixteen international profiles.

► All stories must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines

No mature stories. Remember these are community profiles, so please keep things appropriate for all readers unless the prompt of a particular profile has allowed such.

► We encourage you to share your entry's link for the writing prompt in the comment section but make sure you also submit it via the form below.

► Entry must be relevant to the prompt and written specifically for the prompt.

► If you wish, you can tag your entry with #urbanfantasy, #halloweenvault2 and #HV2.

► Pay attention to punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

THE WINNER

The Winner of our writing prompt will receive a shout out on our profile, acknowledgement here in this chapter, and their entry will be added to our contests and challenges book. All copyright remains the ownership of the author.

Be sure you've read through the contest rules in the Introduction chapter. The submission deadline is November 7th, and winners will be announced on December 1st. Good luck to all our Urban Fantasy participants! Have fun!

SUBMISSION FORM 

💀            💀           💀