Kokichi pees his pants

Start from the beginning

And everything suddenly clicked.

"You don't have a dick!"

"And you have eyes," he muttered, glaring up at her.  "Congratulations, you stupid bitch."

Well, if there was one thing she really hadn't expected, it was seeing the familiar anatomy between Kokichi's legs.  The origin of the scars on his chest suddenly made sense, as did his reaction to her implying he'd been sick.  Shit, she thought, if I'd known...

"I'm only into dudes," she stated bluntly, not able to keep her eyes off him.  Now she knew his hair color was all natural.  She was jostled from her staring when she heard the angry snarl come from him.  Holy shit, she'd never seen him so pissed before.  "W-wait!  I'm not done!  I'm only into dudes, b-but you're a boy, so...  Aah...  W-will you fuck me or not?"

Kokichi almost looked comical, standing there completely naked, looking at her as if she'd sprouted another head.  Huffing, she crossed her arms and looked away, her face heating up—and her pussy getting wetter—the more she stared at him.  "L-look, this doesn't change the fact I've wanted to fuck you for goddamn ages.  Even if you don't have a cock, you're...  You're fucking hot, okay?  Not as hot as me, but close."

"...Are you overdressed then?"

Miu's gazed snapped back to him, her mouth watering at the implication.  He gave her an impatient wave of his hand and she took the hint, quickly unbuttoning her shirt and pulling off her boots, stockings, and skirt.  It wasn't until she was taking off her bra—he rolled his eyes dramatically when he saw the condom tumble to the floor—that she thought maybe they should be doing this in one of their bedrooms and not her workspace, but that didn't stop her from flinging her black panties off with the rest of her discarded clothes.  The door was locked; it was fine.  Besides, maybe now was the perfect time to try out the invention she'd been making.  She was going to test it on herself before she'd decided to approach Kokichi, but now...

She walked over to a pile of half finished projects—many of which she'd put on hold anytime Kokichi had commissioned her—and picked up one in particular.  She turned back to Kokichi with a grin on her face as she held up the large purple wand.

"High speed vibrator," she explained, as if it weren't obvious she had a sex toy and not a normal massager.  "The head is flexible so you can adjust the angle against your clit, it has seven frequency settings, and it's waterproof in case you feel so good you start pissing yourself or something.  Wanna try it?"

Maybe Kokichi didn't have a cock to get erect, but Miu knew the signs of arousal he did have very intimately.  His clit was poking through his swollen lips, and she just knew that if she slipped a finger up there, he'd be wet.  God, she wanted to finger him, or eat him out, or just rub their pussies together, or—

"You might be a stupid slut, but you are talented at making your inventions."  The praise wasn't completely surprising—he did keep coming back to her for her services, after all—but she still grinned widely upon hearing it.  "Fine, show me. If I'm impressed, I might give your dirty pussy some attention too."

Another shiver ran up her spine at his words, and she had all she could do to walk over to him rather than just use the vibrator on herself.  She reigned herself in, getting close enough to press the vibrator's smooth silicon head to his labia.  She looked him square in the eyes, grinning, as she hit the switch for the lowest setting.

The startled gasp that came out of Kokichi was never going to leave her mind, nor was the moan he let out as she adjusted the angle.

"Maybe you should sit down.  I did say it was high speed."  He glared at her half-heartedly, sinking down to the floor all the same.  She followed him down, laughing giddily as he spread his legs and allowed her to get closer.  She could see how wet he was now, his juices smearing across the head.  Fuck, she thought, this is so goddamn sexy.  "You like it, Ouma?  Does your pussy feel good?"