Queen Katrina

"Your Majesty..." Mr. Gibbs put his hat down.

Katrina was sitting on her throne waiting for Mr. Gibbs to continue.

"You have a guest."

Coming in she sees Edward Sparrow, the son of Jack Sparrow.

He bows down kissing the queens hand.

Later when they were in the master bedroom, kissed upon one another's faces. Edward aggressively removed her corset and continued their desire.

Few weeks in royalty can never get old.

Katrina coughs.

"My dear, are you feeling a bit not yourself?" Elizabeth, her mother, asked.

"Mother...." Katrina sighed.

"Tell Sparrow I'm with child."

Elizabeth was in shock but excited.

"Is Jack the Father?"

"Absolutely not!" Katrina replied.

"His son..."

"Push Katrina! Push!" Elizabeth says holding her daughters forehead with a wet towel as Katrina is gripping onto the bed

Moments later, cries and cries were heard.

"It's a lovely girl your majesty..." one of the nuns said.

Katrina cried looking at the beautiful baby girl.

She had pale shining skin, and brown eyes. Elizabeth held the baby girl in her arms and smiled softly touching her cheeks.

"What will you name her, my dear?"

"Resemèe..." Katrina whispered heavily.

Jack then ruined the beautiful moment when he barges into the room holding his rum.

"Jack!" Katrina rolled her eyes.

"This ain't the time to get drunk. This moment is for Resemèe." Elizabeth said looking and holding the baby.

"What kind of bloody name did you all that thing?"

"This child is the bright of light!" Elizabeth hissed.

Henry, Emily, Will and Carina then entered the room.

"Jack?" Henry said confusingly.

Will payed no attention and rushed to the baby.

"Her name is Resemèe father..." Katrina said.

Will held the baby. He admired the pale cheeks and small smile.

"Emily look at Resemèe!"

Emily is another character who is the daughter of Henry and Carina. She was born a year after Carina and Henry came back from breaking the Trident of Poseidon. She is 10 years apart from Katrina and is 8 years old in this timeline. Katrina is also 18 years old. When Emily was 9 she was shipwrecked because of Will's nightmares from abandoning the Dutchman had put an affect on her. She had been spelled to separate from her family by a storm. I will soon make a story about her soon....