The First Session

Katrina's only hope for her to be one of the pirate lords of the Caribbean Sea is to enter into the games and fight to win her spot. During this ambitious session, Henry, Katrina's older brother, was her little assistant as Captain Jack Sparrow was her coach. Focusing on Katrina, meanwhile, she practiced sword fighting with Henry. 

"One step," He arched back and strikes his sword at her. 

Katrina strikes back; focusing on her balance as she twitches her eye gently. 

"Two step," Henry said again as his foot work moved incredibly fast. 

Katrina moved back before Henry could get closer. She made her head tilt sideways looking upon Henry's eyes. 

Before Henry could even finish and say 'Three step,' Will Turner, Katrina and Henry's father, and Captain Jack Sparrow snuck up behind Katrina for the attack but luckily, Katrina turned around and armed them down.

"Three...?" Henry hesitates scratching his head.

"Eyo, I think you'll do fine." Jack said circling around.

Other contestants came in to practice giving Katrina a naughty glare.

"You'll do fine Katrina." Elizabeth smiled softly while cheering her daughter up.

Katrina's only hope was to beat the other pirates for the spot. She kept practicing with Henry non stop.

"Tuck your elbow in!, Arch your back!, Foot work!" Will, Carina, Jack, and Elizabeth supported.

Of course, Katrina went a bit too hard and almost cut Henry's arm off,

"Idiot..." Henry mumbled.