New Life

Katrina graduated high school, and was expected to be a pirate with a crew or a maid in the govorners house. Katrina didn't want to do either both, her goal was to become a pirate lord. Of course, her mother was one but nowdays women are still not allowed to be doing what men could only do. She worked as a servent for the navy and a maid for the governor. Katrina was often working but knew what she had to do. She was encouraged to be a pirate. She set to Tortuga where she could find a crew with Henry. They were set to have a crew, including Jack Sparrow. They joined Jack so Katrina would be able to be a pirate lord like her mother. The pirate lords were already filled, Katrina could only be on eif one pirate lord dies or gives up his or shes spot. Elizabeth couldn't give up the spot since she was unable to be a pirate lord for a long time due to taking care of  Henry. But wait, Barbossa died, which means there is one last spot for the Pirate Lords.

Barbossa didn't give anyone his spot to pass on as Pirate Lord so the games shall begin!

"In order for this pirate spot to be filled, the pirate games shall begin."

"Pirate Games?" Katrina questioned. 

"Indeed, in order for you to be a Pirate Lord, you must play the games, like warriors." Jack replied. 

"Then Katrina shall play the games." Henry said to Jack. 

"Eh, your'e funeral" Jack added. 

Katrina sighed as she looked upon the sky. Does she have hope that she'll win?

"I believe in you..." said Elizabeth.

"We all do.." Will commented. 

"I provided you my crew, the support of the next Pirate Lord.." Will smiled tenderly. 

"Alright! I will play the games and I am determined to win and become a pirate lord."