daredevil ♕

♕ status \\ available

status \\ available

title \\ the devil and a lawyer

main character \\ lucinda ❛luci❜ morningstar 

love interest \\ matt murdock

♕ face claims \\ emeraude toubia

face claims \\ emeraude toubia

epigraph \\ 

❝ He's one hell of a lawyer . ❞

❝ I never said I wanted a lawyer ! I want my life back ! ❞

timeline \\ season 3 - au

description \\

Lucinda Morningstar is a myth, she's the baddest of bitches, and she is the devil herself.  When her life begins to fall apart at the seams she seeks out help, her best friend Elektra offers her help and tells her about this man she knows, Matt Murdock. 

OR

The Morningstar's have everything they could ever ask for, money, reputation, fame. Until they lose it all, when Michael Morningstar goes to jail for moving drugs into America from Mexico. Lucinda was the crown achievement of Michael, she was his pride and joy. Her brother, Lucifer didn't like that much and decided to frame her for aiding and abetting her father when really, Lucifer was the one who did it. 

notes \\

— lucinda is the main character and her love interest is matt murdock, lucifer doesn't have a love interest. they are twins and their dad loves his daughter more.

— the face claims for the family go as follows; henry cavill as michael morningstar
keira knightley as lilith morningstar (mom), david corenswet as lucifer morningstar

— shes very iffy about having nelson and murdock defend her but elektra convinces her

— elektra met lucinda when they were in college and they became friends immediately. 
lucinda went to college for psychology so shes always analyzing those around her.

— she and her mom are friendly but not very close, her mother prefers her brother and she hates it but loves her father so much.

— lucifer is very arrogant and full of himself, he makes sure everyone know that he's extremely hetero but i want lucinda and lucifer to have a heart to heart at some point when he comes out as gay.

— lucinda has to be held in jail for at least one day where she beats someone up or something. 

— shes trained in martial arts and can fight

— if she becomes a hero her alias should be "shedevil"

— she has a british accent for no reason at all :) she just likes it

password: what daredevil character is your favorite and why?

plot created by: amirah amirahiddleston