Hongjoong wiggled free from Seonghwa and sat on the edge of the bed.

Seonghwa sat up and watched him, maybe it was too much.

Hongjoong suddenly looked over his shoulder his eyes narrowing at Seonghwa and the corners of his mouth upturning. Hongjoong turned away again and pulled off his shirt, and then slipped off his jeans and then he slipped off his boxers and spun around staring Seonghwa dead in the eye.

Seonghwa gulped at the sight before him; little fireworks went off in his heart. Hongjoong had suddenly become very confident in his actions.

"I think you may need some help too" Hongjoong said as he crawled over to Seonghwa.

Both Seonghwa and Hongjoong were face to face sitting on their knees. Hongjoong grabbed the edge of Seonghwa's shirt and then swiftly glided it over Seonghwa's head and tossed it on the floor. He then connected their lips and began on Seonghwa's belt unbuckling it and tossing that on the floor too.

Hongjoong held onto Seonghwa's waist as he guided him onto his back and into the soft blanket bellow. He grabbed at the ankles of Seonghwa's jeans and started to pull them off, he was wearing skinny jeans so Seonghwa had to wriggle a bit to get out of them, his cheeks puffing with a pink glow in embarrassment. The jeans went and then Seonghwa's boxers disappeared too.

Seonghwa sat up extending his hands to which Hongjoong happily took. Seonghwa pulled Hongjoong into his embrace, his arms encircling his waist bringing their bodies together.

Hongjoong straddled Seonghwa, his arm coming around Seonghwa's neck as he sat in Seonghwa's lap, his legs on each side of Seonghwa's waist.

They stared at each other for a brief moment

"I love you so much" Seonghwa whispered

"I love you too" Hongjoong replied just as quietly before reconnecting their lips

Their kiss was like magic, both their tongues collided against each other's each weaving their own spell.

Hongjoong felt so comfortable under Seonghwa's touch, his body was warm.

Their kiss grew more passionate, both refusing to depart from each other's lips for air, their breaths growing heavy.

Seonghwa eventually broke first placing his mouth on the crook of Hongjoong's neck light grazing with his teeth before gently biting down, not enough to mark him, but enough that Hongjoong could feel the pressure. He could feel Hongjoong's chest rise and fall against his own as he also tried to catch his breath.

Seonghwa had had his hands resting on Hongjoong's back but now one rested on Hongjoong's hip, the other he brought to his mouth.

He knew there was ground work so to speak that needed to be done to ensure what they were about to do together. . .or what he was about to do to Hongjoong was safe, but he knew for a fact that he didn't have particular supplies so he had to make do with what he had.

Hence Seonghwa slicked up his fingers with his tongue, hopping this would be enough to prep the boy he had fallen for.

He knew with time they could figure out the right way to do things together and prepare correctly, but being so caught up in the moment this was the only solution Seonghwa could come up with.

So after he was satisfied with the wetness of his fingers he dropped his hand down to Hongjoong's ass and slowly circled Hongjoong's hole making Hongjoong gasp and shiver under his touch.

Seonghwa pressed a finger inside and Hongjoong's breath hitched as he tried to move but Seonghwa held him in place.

Seonghwa started to move his finger inside of Hongjoong. Hongjoong gasped at the feeling inside of him, it felt kind of weird for a second but it very quickly became pleasurable.