Tender

: W A R N I N G :

Soft stans should probably skip this chapter!

You have been warned!

♡    ♡    ♡

Hongjoong suddenly spun around pulling out his keys and unlocking his door.

Hongjoong pulled Seonghwa inside by his collar and kicked the door closed as he smacked his lips into Seonghwa's, his hand on Seonghwa's neck pulling the taller in closer down to his height.

Seonghwa swept Hongjoong into his arms and lifted him off the floor in his tight embrace.

Hongjoong held on in delight as Seonghwa carried him to his room, threw him on the bed and climbed on top of him.

Seonghwa rested his body on top of Hongjoong, his hands grabbing at Hongjoong's hair and thighs, and gripping his waist tightly.

Hongjoong squirmed a little underneath him. Seonghwa was sure he was too heavy as he let his weight fall on Hongjoong, so he attempted to move to make him more comfortable, but his knee slipped and Hongjoong inhaled sharply as Seonghwa kneed him the groin.

Seonghwa pulled away immediately, his hand coming up to Hongjoong's cheek "Are you ok?" He asked in concern

Hongjoong's eyes were scrunched but he nodded.

"Are you sure baby?" Seonghwa asked as he rubbed Hongjoong's cheek with his thumb positioning himself on Hongjoong's side "Because if it hurts. . I can help" Seonghwa feather kissed him on the nose.

Hongjoong's eyes fluttered open staring into Seonghwa's.

"Help?" Hongjoong squeaked

"Yes. Do you need help baby?" Seonghwa asked the edge of his lips turning in a playful grin. Seonghwa wiggled his eyebrows.

Hongjoong giggled and dragged a finger down Seonghwa's chest "Then help me"

Seonghwa rested his hand on Hongjoong's stomach, he looked Hongjoong dead in the eye as he moved his hand down and over Hongjoong's crotch.

Hongjoong smiled at Seonghwa's touch, he was not afraid at all.

Hongjoong stared into Seonghwa's eyes and gripped the sheets bellow himself as Seonghwa added a little light pressure, his legs involuntarily spreading giving Seonghwa's hand more room.

Seonghwa connected their lips in soft kiss, a kiss just as soft as the hand that was caressing Hongjoong's member through his pants.

Seonghwa's slender fingers travelled off of Hongjoong's member finding the zipper to his jeans, he continued to kiss Hongjoong as he pulled the zip down. He then tenderly glided his hand down beneath the fabric of Hongjoong's boxers.

Hongjoong flung his head back as Seonghwa encircled his member.

Seonghwa gently squeezed Hongjoong, he was both soft and hard at the same time.

Hongjoong's eyes rolled back in his head as Seonghwa began to glide his hand up and down, his hand gradually tightening and quickening.

Small moans escaped Hongjoong's lips, and Hongjoong began jutting his hips to meet with Seonghwa's hand.

Hongjoong had to stop Seonghwa for a second though. His hand leaving Seonghwa's cheek and resting over Seonghwa's hand on his member.

Seonghwa stopped his hand letting go, was this too much for Hongjoong? He didn't want to pressure him.