Feelings

Seonghwa rocked in his seat.

"YEAH! So Hyejeong knows someone who know's someone who is friends with Hongjoong and they said that Hongjoong lives here"

Seonghwa felt his heart clench into a ball and he looked away lost for words

Yuna observed Seonghwa's face "Why aren't you more excited? This is ground breaking news! I know you said you didn't want to be my mole but like come on! He lives somewhere in this building you could totally find him for me and I don't know . ." she put her finger to her lips in thought " . . bump into him. Hell you might even see that bitch he's dating and you can tell me who she is"

"No Yuna, you've got to stop this. Can't you find someone else to be interested in? This behaviour. . it's like your stalking him. Do you know how he feels about that?" Seonghwa quickly rephrased his words "Do you know how he would feel about that?"

"Oh come on Pleaseee, pwetty pwease! Help me out" Yuna whinnied completely missing the point Seonghwa is trying to make

"Ok, say you did have a chance with him, his heart didn't belong to someone else, say I did help you, What do you expect me to do? Take notes for you?? and when are you going to talk to him? You can't stare at him forever."

"Well you can talk to him and stuff, become his friend and tell him all about me, butter him up you know? Who knows maybe if he's interested enough he'll come talk to me first, maybe then I'll be able to talk with him. He already knows who I am, I think, well he recognises me and you've seen it yourself, he waves at me so he knows I exist"

Seonghwa felt his chest tighten more because that was exactly what he had done at first and he was pretty sure that was the reason why Hongjoong had started waving at her.

Yuna's phone beeped interrupting their discussion, she pulled it out of her bag and looked at the screen "Ooh that's Hyejeong, I'm meeting her for dinner, You should totally come!"

Seonghwa shook his head, he did not want to come. "Nah, I'm good"

"Fine suit yourself. You know I can't wait until you find someone your interested in, maybe then you'll understand just how I feel" Yuna picked up her bag and walked to the door, so cheerful it was sickening "Well anyway think about my proposition, and let me know if you see him! I want to know everything"

As soon as Yuna was through the door he closed it, not even giving her a goodbye, he wasn't in the mood for goodbyes.

Seonghwa was sick and tired of letting this behaviour slide, sure he got riled up but Yuna always seemed to get herself back on top again like nothing ever happened, like everything she was saying wasn't ridiculous or concerning. He needed to tell her, he had to tell her about his relationship that would put an end to this madness and hopefully when she sees how happy they are she'll understand just why Seonghwa was so defensive, why he reacts in the way he does.

Seonghwa walked in his room and when Hongjoong was nowhere to be seen he went straight to the wardrobe opening its doors knowing he'd be there because that was his spot. "I'm so sorry you got stu-" Seonghwa stopped mid sentence looking down.

Hongjoong had his legs to his chest and he wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

"Why are you crying?"

Hongjoong didn't look at Seonghwa in the eye, he stood straight up getting out of his spot, not saying a word.

"Joong?" Seonghwa went to grab his arm but Hongjoong pulled it away. His eyes were all puffy and teary. Why on earth was he crying??

Hongjoong stormed out of Seonghwa's apartment making a b line to his own home, Seonghwa rushed out after him slamming his door behind him, tears threatening to pour from his own eyes.
"Tell me what's wrong why are you upset?"" Seonghwa pleaded "Hongjoong! Wait"

Seonghwa finally got a hold of Hongjoong's arm as he reached his door, gripping him tightly so he couldn't go inside.

"Why should I? From what Yuna said it kinda sounds like what you were doing with me. And don't deny it! It's cool to talk about your friends but you basically pitch Yuna to me every second you get! Do you even care about me or are you just messing with me?" Hongjoong took a deep breath "I care about you Seonghwa, I really do but I feel like at the first chance you get your just going to try and farm me off to Yuna" Hongjoong's eyes were wet with tears "Like as soon as she's turns around and actually talks to me your just going to let me go, you put that girl on a pedestal, you can't even tell her that we're together, not even that we are friends!"

Seonghwa felt his eyes sting with tears "No, no, no, you've got it all wrong! Of course I care about you . . I'll admit that I was doing it for Yuna at first, I wanted to help my friend because she liked you and you know too damm well at how much she sucks at trying to talk to you, but I liked you too and as I got to know you I realised you weren't someone I could just give away. I'll never ever give you away, remember that, and I will tell her about us I promise. You make me so happy Hongjoong. . .I love you so much it hurts" Seonghwa closed his eyes to try and stop the tears from forming, he never wanted to let him go.

Hongjoong's jaw dropped a little not sure if he'd heard Seonghwa right. "Wait you l-love me?"

Seonghwa suddenly realised he'd used the L word, but he 100% meant what he'd said so there was no hesitation in his answer "Yes I do"

"Y-you love me??" Hongjoong stumbled, the hurt they he had felt only moments ago disappearing as he tried to grasp a new wave of emotion that was hitting at him at full force.

Seonghwa stared Hongjoong down, taking a step forwards their bodies only inches from each other. Hongjoong didn't move away.

"I love you" Seonghwa whispered as he put his hand on Hongjoong's cheek, "Yuna wants you. . .but I need you"

Seonghwa closed the distance, Hongjoong's soft pink lips meeting his own. Seonghwa was glad that Hongjoong didn't pull away.

Hongjoong let Seonghwa kiss him. Seonghwa further proving his point that he was never going to let him go. That he loved him.

The kiss was soft and held so much emotion. Each of their lips tasted salty from their tears.

They parted and Hongjoong brought his hand up to grab Seonghwa's hand which was still resting on his cheek.

"I love you too"

A/n UWUWUWUWUWUWU (๑>ᴗ<๑)