Funny stories

Billy - he used to love scratching his butt on his hanging hay bin, he once shat in his feed, he used to love licking me and giving me big kisses

I went to mount on Pete, but my foot slipped off the mounting block and I landed face first on it. Another time I was mounting RJ, I had forgotten to check my girth, and the whole saddle came off his back when I put pressure on the stirrup to mount.

Annie and I were just finishing off nebulising horses and treating Carrot's foot. When we couldn't turn off the light in the tie-ups. She turns to me and asks "How many retards does it take to turn off a light?" To which I replied "apparently two"

At track - We had Pixie piss on Frank's rug, Dizzy lick my butt and try to take my pants off, Carrots painted my face with clay, Dizzy bit my nipple only for two seconds pretend it never happened. Arty making an art project with clay,ended up with clay all around his eye

Angel as I was walking her down laneway, I asked her if she wanted a kiss and she nodded and turned her head towards me allowing me to give her a kiss.

RJ. No ACE. Round Yard. Sitting trot. Enough said... Bec also slipped off Dell's back, she wasn't over the center of balance and her saddle slipped. RJ was all fired up, however I got there. Emily told us it was for me to practice pulling horses back.

On the morning of the 10/10/19 you wouldn't have guessed Emily and I were sick due to the fact we were bouncing off the walls at 4am on a track day

At beach on the 11/10/19 I told Carrot after my second swim that I will make it, and we will turn around without me falling off his chest and he nodded, then he did the same when I told him that I will swim with him there and back, then I think he must have been as proud of me as I was with myself because he gave me a small hug when we came out after the third swim.

So I was walking Angel back from the tie ups after races, and when I asked her for a kiss she immediately turned her head and put her mouth full of medications on mine.

Angel is a really funny horse, I was standing with her waiting in the tie ups because she is not to be left on her own. So I was standing in front of her, petting her talking to her, when she starts wriggling her upper lip between my breast. 

Dizzy is such a poser at the beach when there are cameras around, he has to stop and stare at the camera, ears right forward and pose, even in the water, whether you are riding him or leading him it doesn't matter, he always knows where they are and has to stop and pose.

I was working my first Sunday, and i was looking around for Arnie's fly veil as MJ loves to rip it off. It was half burried in the sand, in MJs yard as if MJ was trying to hide evidence that he didn't once again rip off Arnie's fly veil.

The one day I had a mersyndol tablet. I had a bit of a headache, and so Bec told me to just take a Mersyndol and that I'll be fine... I spent the whole day completely out of it, Nick Fury could have kidnapped me and turned me into an Avenger and I would just have been like 'oh okay, that's cool, this is my life now.'

We have special staff members, Laurine forgot the mats for the big truck once at track, and so when we were on our back from the vets with Liz, I asked her if Laurine had told her what had happened. Liz told me no, so when I told her we quickly went to the track, sure enough the mats were still there on the floor where they had been left, as I got the mats back into the little truck one of the trainers drove past laughing.

We lose everything, including our shoes, keys, mats. And once the box of medications which had fallen out of the big truck because the door wasn't shut. Whilst Laurine and I were laughing about it, Liz was not pleased.

Loading horses is something, we were at the vets and I was holding the door for one of the girls as I had loaded RJ. Halfway up the amp, she hands me Troy's lead rope and lets me finish loading him up. I was on the wrong side, so Troy who was out of it, was halfway in the truck half on the ramp when I had to walk in front of him to get him up and around.

When we first got Lily we only knew her racename 'Palachino' and so when the guy who dropped her off kept saying good boy, we assumed she was a gelding... We were trying to come up with a new name for her and we were coming up with names like 'Cade' 'Mark' or 'Jack', trying to stick to the theme we had. Laurine bought her back to the yard and had came up with 'Nelson'. Now we noticed she looked a lot like Simba and eventually settled on 'Pumba'. But three days later Laurine was giving her shower when she in a real serious voice told me that our gelding wasn't a boy. I renamed her Lily.