10th/08 to 12th/08 2019

10th/08

I went to races again, It was Astro and Simba this time. Both of them ran really well, but unfortunately did not place. Astro came 4th and Simba 7th as he was cut off on the home stretch. It was a hectic day, we had owners coming down to see their horses, and because we had two horses racing just after each other it was even more hectic. The reason being is that when they race just after one another, and owners are there you have pay equal attention to both horses, and when you have to hose down, untack, give water to the horse and everything else you can't always be with the other one, and owners tend to get pissy when their horses aren't looked after. However Astro's owners where good and Simba's owners where lovely people.

11th/08

Morning shift was really quick, and so was arvo shit, the afternoon was much quicker, but would have been better had I not had cheeky horses! Still was an easy shift and we had finished at 5. But part of the reason I finished so quick was because I was working with Emily.

12th/08

I went to the beach this morning and then went to the vets before my mother picked me up from there. So it was an easy going day. I lead the horses at the beach, and then lead Astro at the vets, who was pulling on my arm trying to rip it off trying to get to the horses that were in the outside yards down an alley.