Chapter 11- Medical Mysteries and Cute Children. (Edited).

Zaira's POV

I woke up in my large, comfy bed with a smile on my face.

Why? You ask. Well, last night was the first chilled out night of me being in the hospital working the night shift and I loved it.

I smuggled into the duvet some more until I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shouted as I sat up, trying to get a better view of who it was.

The door slowly opened revealing a thin body with small curves in just the right places and I already knew who it was just by looking at their clothing.

"Aaliya!!!" I screamed as I jumped out of my bed and ran to the door to hug her.

"Good morning to you too. Here I thought you forgot about me because I haven't heard or seen you in days," she said as she entered the room with a sleeping Amira on her hip.

I squealed as I gently hugged Aali again and placed a small kiss on her cheek and did the same to Amira before I took her from Aaliya and placed her gently in the middle of my bed.

I and Aaliya made our way towards the balcony and sat on the little couch with a glass table placed in front of it.

Leaning back and placing my legs on the table, I turned to face Aaliya and raised my eyebrow at her.

"So how's life treating you and how's Amir bhai treating you?" I asked her with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, life is just great right now. Amir boss is just so nice like he's everything I wanted my man to be like and the way he acts around Amira is such so adorable. Oh, I don't know how to feel and how he's treating me because we are employee and boss at the moment," she ranted as I laughed at her.

"You'll know exactly how to feel soon," I teased her as I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Zaira!" She gasped as she hit me lightly on my arm as I just laughed at her and pushed her hand away.

"What? It's true. You'll be married soon and I can't wait to be another aunty any time soon. Plus, it's natural to have feelings for you soon to be husband. Let's just hope that he treats you like the queen you are otherwise he will have me to deal with," I told her as I wrapped my arms around my rock and my saviour.

"Yeah, that's true but it is so weird talking about another human being like that. Especially, after what happened last time I don't think I'm capable of loving someone like that again," Aali replied as I gave her a sympathetic smile.

Removing my legs from the table, I walked over to where Aali was sitting and sat on the arm rest. Smiling like an idiot at her, a wild idea formed in my mind.

"It will be okay girl, don't worry about it," I said to her as I placed my head on her shoulder and together we looked at the clear sky with birds flying in unison with one another.

"Thank you for being here with my babes. I too will break the bones of the person that will bring tears in your eyes too. Even if it is Amar," she said as she winked at me.

"Haha, shut up Aali, I sarcastically laughed as I pushed her shoulder lightly.

Smirking at the idea forming in my mind, I slowly grabbed my phone from the glass table and turned the camera on. Time to put my plan into action.

"So Aali can you tell me once again how you feel for Amir bhai just so I can get a clear image of how much I should hurt him if he ever does anything wrong to you?" I asked her as I smiled lightly at her.

She gave me an uncertain look before opening her mouth to begin speaking.

"That's what I feel about Amir boss and I hope he feels the same way but it's not like I'm going to tell him all this as we are only engaged and not married yet in the view of Islam. I just wish he will stay the same after marriage and not be like those who are completely different once you've married them because believe me I'll be outta there faster than he can say my name," she said ended her conversation.