Chapter 2-Breakfast. (Edited)

Zaira's POV

I kept tossing and turning all night as I couldn't help thinking about what had happened just a few hours ago as a small blush crept onto my cheeks.

Shaking my head I dismissed any thoughts that carried on coming into my brain and tried thinking about what we should do tomorrow as we all are free. That's what happens when you graduate, you get a lot of free time hanging out with families and friends before they get busy again.

Don't get me wrong everybody has jobs that they do as well so we aren't free all the time but I just don't know if I am ready to go back to the hospital and work with the children after what had happened.

You probably don't know this about me but when I was younger I had always wanted to be a teacher but the thought of standing up and talking to a group of people I don't know scared me, as well as not getting respected either.

So as I got older and noticed some of the horrible truths about this world and how people ignored it. I thought why not put myself to good use so I started working with children who suffered from many different illnesses such as Cancer, Cystic Fibrosis, Leukaemia, and many more, helping them through getting cured or treatment or recovery. So you could call me a Specialist Pediatrician I also work with newborns up until the age of 18 and that's why I love my job.

Just as I was going to close my eyes and ignore all the other thoughts going on in my head. I had gotten a message from my boss, Dr Edwards, telling me that my first day at work starts tomorrow at 5 pm.

I sighed as I was really looking forward to spending time with my friends but because I am new at the hospital. I along with the 7 other new people have been put on for the night shift for about 2 weeks to see how we handle the pressure and if we like the night shift we can stay and if not then we can transfer to the day shift.

Normally our night shift will start at 7 pm but tomorrow is a Saturday and there is a shortage of staff at the moment that's why.

I couldn't help by think about the new opportunities ahead of me and finally live my life the way I actually want to and not how the society wants me to. I am just happy Alhamdulillah that my parents and families and friends all support me.

Yawning, I turned onto my left side and fell asleep dreaming about what is to come.

3RD PERSON'S POV

Laughter echoed through the room as Zaira, Maryam, Dasha, Lucy and Sofia woke up just in time to witness the perfect mother-daughter bonding and conversation.

"Mummy I love you and always will when I get older I will listen to you and not hurt you like I already have," Amira said whilst hugging her mother Aaliya who had tears in her eyes.

"Amira jaan (love) never say that again okay you've not hurt mummy instead you gave strength to your mummy, and I will always love you okay Amira", Aaliya said whilst picking her up and catching her, she did this multiple times and stopped to nuzzle her nose in her daughters stomach causing her to erupt into a fit of laughter. A smile appeared on her face as she heard her love's laughter echoing through the room as they forgot about the others.

"Mu...Mummy..stop..it..I..can't...breathe...mummy..plea..please", Amira begged her mother as she couldn't breathe due to all the laughing she and her mother had done.

"Okay Amira I will stop", said Aaliya as she felt something touch her ribs causing her to laugh and she realized it was her cheeky little daughter now it was her turn to beg her daughter to stop "Okay... Amira.... stop...please..I..am...sorry", whilst Amira stopped tickling her and hugged her.

Zaira had a smile on her face as Dasha, Maryam, Lucy and Sofia all wished the same thing Zaira had wished to have a family as loving as Aaliya's and to have a bond like Aaliya and Amira's with their children one day.