Arrival

"Come on, sit down, I think we need to talk", Morgan said placing a hand on Yuri's shoulder, who still was standing there sobbing. The taller girl just turned around and robotically sat down where her girlfriend was a few moments ago.

"Listen, this is just a fight, it happens all the time for every couple. Tsuki is really in love with you, I assure you it'll be okay, just give her some space for now", the blond girl said and Yuri simply kept looking at the ground in shame.

"Ah right, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Morgan Wolfe, I'm a first year in the same high school as you, as you can tell by my uniform of course. I met Tsuki a few days after Valentine's day. She came to the art club asking for someone who could help her out with some drawing. She told us it was for her girlfriend and stuff so I ended up accepting I guess because I have a girlfriend too I kinda felt her. We then ended up getting along well talking about random stuff but mostly about our love life. That's why I can tell she really, like seriously, really loves you", Morgan finished explaining. "I messed everything up", Yuri muttered. "Look, we all make mistakes, just try to learn from this and talk to her when she's calmed down", Morgan said. "She hates me", Yuri said sobbing harder. "Didn't you listen to what I just said? She loves you! Like really really!", the girl with glasses exclaimed.

"Okay, if you're so sure she's that mad, then find a way to make it up to her", Morgan said trying to bring Yuri back from the void her mind was. "M-Make it up to her?", Yuri said finally reacting a little. "Yeah! Something special!", Morgan said grinning. "W-What should I do?", Yuri asked now more curious. "Hmmm well... I have some ideas... But let me think about it carefully, here I'll give you my number and I'll text you when I have something clear. For now, just try to give her some space for her to calm down like I said", Morgan said.

Yuri then did as she was told and after apologising to the girl with the galaxy streak for her previous behavior, she returned home.

Despite Morgan's advice, Yuri couldn't hold back and tried calling her girlfriend multiple times later that day. Natsuki unsurprisingly didn't answer any of them and neither the texts Yuri sent her as well.

Purple dummy: Love please I am sorry
Purple dummy: I love you so much
Purple dummy: I need you, please talk to me
Purple dummy: I am so sorry, I promise I will change, I will trust you no matter what from now on
Purple dummy: Please I am sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, finally the final day of the week, Friday came.

The first thing Yuri did when she arrived at school was go to Natsuki's classroom.

The pink one wasn't there yet. Yuri waited outside patiently until the bell rang and she reluctantly had to go to class.

Natsuki arrived a few minutes later, on purpose so she didn't have to see Yuri yet.

Lunch break was similar as the shorter girl managed to sneak out of her classroom and eat by herself somewhere Yuri wouldn't find her.

"Nats? I don't know, she just ran outside the classroom as soon as the bell rang without saying a word, I thought she was with you", Gensai said. "I see, thank you, Gensai", Yuri said after asking Natsuki's friend about her whereabouts. "Did something happen? She was awfully quiet today", Gensai asked concerned. "I-I would rather not talk about that right now", Yuri said. "Alright, don't worry. And hey, remember, she's madly in love with you despite everything her little tsundere mind could say", Gensai gave her a big grin trying to reassure the taller girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The literature club, despite the events, reunited again.

Yuri got there early as usual, sitting in her usual chair and taking out a book, convinced Natsuki wouldn't come, so she had to distract herself somehow.