january 6, 1990

dear diary,
its been almost a week since eddie and i began dating. he's been so nice, he's just lovely. i've taken it upon myself to show him things. like certain things. i don't think the others know. maybe, and i think just maybe.... bill, bev and stan may be a tiny bit suspicious. the rest have no clue. either way, eddie and i haven't decided to come out yet. i will share how i know that they may be onto something. so bill has always pressed the losers to leave us both alone when they go out somewhere, stan has compared us both to that of a married couple from time to time (of course adding the "just kidding" at the end), and bev has actually asked me herself. she asked if i was a little crooked. beverly is too nice to mean anything wrong. so when i asked she traced a line in a air. a straight line. she as if that represents me, or another line she traced with curves, curls and ridges. i said no. she nodded and went on with her day. i don't actually think bev, stan or bill could be homophobic. it just may shock them at first. well anyway, i feel like it'd be good to change the subject. the semester ended and now we are in a new one. im very happy because this year we leave, and go onto high school. am i nervous? kinda. other than that, i couldn't care less even if i tried.