xxxiii. be truthful

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

      "YOU DID WHAT!"

      So she expected a slight calmer reaction. Harley, Elara, Liz, and Timothy looked at her baffled. She told Harry she loved him she did which was not okay since she was planning on ending things and she's dig herself an even deeper hole say she loved him then running away. "Well, did he say it back?" Liz asked.

      Renee stayed silent and each and Harley cringed knowing the exact answer. "Well, I don't see the big deal." Timothy shrugs.

      "How could you not see a big deal Timothy, she just told him that she him how is that not a big deal?!" Harley said to him.

     "I'm afraid I agree." Elara smiles at Timothy. "Yes, it's a big step to a relationship, but if she loves him...she loves him. And she expressed it to him."

    "Yeah Renee. You love him. And that's okay."

     "I ran away from him after I said it..." She cringes.

    "Oh bloody hell Renee!" Elara groans."Communication is one of your biggest flaws now, listen close and make sure to listen you need to talk to him."

      "But it's so much easier if I don't."

     "No honey." Harley crosses her arms. "This is not something you can just dodge. Renee, you have to talk to him this is really important so you two can step up to your relationship and talk it out."

       "I know I know." She pulled her hair.

       Harley Timothy and Liz left the Slytherin common room leaving Elara and Renee alone. Out of everyone she trusts Elara the most, she's family, she's the first person she would turn to for everything. "Well if it's anything to help Luna said I love you to me. Okay, it's a bit different since we've said it may times being friends and we already know we love each other and you guys weren't best friends for awhile an—."

     "Okay got it." Renee cut her off.

     She frowns and puts her arm around Renee. "Renee I relish you.."

      "What?"

      "It means I love you. Honestly Renee, you really should extend your vocabulary.."

      "I'm scared Elara, with everything going on, I'm scared Harry won't say it back, Im scared that he's going to get killed."