Friday

Seonghwa felt blissful to find Hongjoong at his door for once not the other way around ready to take him to uni. They joyfully laced their hands in each other's swinging their arms about as they walked down the stairwell to the car park, still in awe about filling the role of boyfriend in each other's life.

They only parted so they could get into the car before rejoining again, Hongjoong driving with one hand on the wheel the other resting with Seonghwa's in the middle of the car.

When they finally got to uni they kissed some more; it was their new favourite pastime. Seonghwa couldn't get enough of the delicious meal that was Hongjoong.

They broke though after Seonghwa's phone went off with a string of text messages from Yuna wanting to know where he was and why he wasn't at their usual meet up spot yet.

Seonghwa sighed and he scurried out of Hongjoong's car sending Yuna a bunch of messages back to say he'd be there soon.

Yuna had once again flicked her mental switch and was back to her bubbly side, and somehow wiggling her way back into Seonghwa's good books.

The next 3 weeks rolled by, full of kissing, dates, school work and Yuna.

Seonghwa really didn't know what was up with Yuna anymore, he felt on edge like she could explode any second. He was worried someone would come in and spill the beans to her about his new relationship and she would flip back to crazy mode.

Nobody knew about them yet though, they were safe right?

Seonghwa felt tense and he found himself taking a step back from engaging with Yuna. He started to skip out on a lot of their morning coffee dates choosing to make out with Hongjoong in his car instead, and when he got to class he'd let Yuna come to him not the other way around.

Seonghwa contemplated ways on easing Yuna into Hongjoong never being hers but he never went ahead with any of those conversations, he was just too scared of her possible reactions. He could see that she was still questioning Hongjoong and his mystery 'girl'.

Every time they'd pass him now she'd shoot him shifty glances like she was waiting for the girl to appear so she could attack her, Hongjoong picked up on her stranger than usual glances, but he didn't really care, he was too busy staring at Seonghwa.

Yuna being the hawk she is had noticed all the little love bites Seonghwa had littered Hongjoong with. Boy did that piss her off.

Hongjoong started to wear scarves and high necked skivvies as other people had noticed too. Seonghwa had definitely left his mark and people got the message.

Seonghwa slipped back into his uni schedule as classes began to pile him up with course work and assignments for the semester.

Seonghwa was so happy when Friday finally came. Friday morning was their new day for lit class and Seonghwa and Hongjoong had hatched a plan.

Since their class was in the morning now it gave Hongjoong an excuse to go to the coffee stand, he was just another guy getting his morning coffee, and since they all were in the same class they could all go to the lecture together.

On that particular morning Seonghwa and Hongjoong never parted from the car. They kept a safe distance from each other, together but not together. If they had it their way their arms would be firmly around each other's waist but since they were being safe they had at least 2 rulers width between them.

"MornING" Yuna said to Seonghwa, her voice went all high pitched halfway through when Hongjoong stepped from behind Seonghwa

Her head darting between the pair in confusion on why they had shown up together.