Chapter 4

(Harry's pov)

*back in time a little bit*

"Niall mate, please don't scream like that when there are customers in the shop. I've got some more crisps in the drawer of my desk, here you go." I tried to calm down my best friend. He tends to get into a bit of a panic when he doesn't get enough food. Knowing him he probably had a massive stash of food somewhere here anyway but had forgotten about it. "Thanks" and after that all I heard was the sound of him happily munching on the salt and vinegar crisps I had just handed to him. I walked over to the little shop window at the front and looked past our model sailing ship we kept there to attract customers. And sure enough I saw the brown haired blue eyed boy who had been in here a few minutes ago walking off down the road with the raven haired boy. There was also a boy with straight brown hair walking along next to them. I watched them get an ice cream and then disappear around the corner.

Niall and I had another two hours to wait in the little souvenir shop. we were earning our money here in our holidays. It was actually quite good fun as we just always had a laugh together. Niall was always a nice person to spend time with. He was hardly ever in a bad mood and immediately managed to cheer me up when I was feeling a bit down in the dumps. We had got here at noon so we had been here for less then five hours. About 10 to 15 customers had come around today so business was actually going quite well at the moment. I always tended to go out to the customers and help them out as niall tended to get to excited and jumpy. On the first day we of work here at the beginning of our summer holidays Niall practically pounced on the first customer to come in and tryed to force him to buy things.