Chapter 1

(Louis'pov)

"Louis and Zayn are you ready yet?" Liam shouted from upstairs. That boy is always rushing, we don't have to leave for another half an hour. "Almost" I heard Zayn yell back. I rushed around our shared flat cramming as much stuff as possible into my little suitcase. "Right, swimming trunks, suncream, sunglasses .. I'll be needing them" I muttered to myself just as Liam came into my room. "It's twenty to three, the train leaves in twenty-five minutes. Come ooooon!" Honestly, one of these days I'm going to just grab that boy and make him sit down and relax. He worries too much always trying to get everyone organised.

After another 15 minutes of frenzied packing we were finally ready to go and left the house to get to the station. "Nooooo stop, I've forgotten my hair straightener! There's no way I'm going without it! You carry on and I'll run back." Zayn suddenly called out. The station is within walking distance so we went ahead and found the right platform from which our train would be leaving any time now. Just as it was coming into the station and Liam was starting to panic Zayn came running up with four different hair straighteners and curling irons clutched in his hands. "What do you need all those for?!" I asked once again not understading this boy's need to use up 70% of his free time to style his hair. But then again to be fair to him it did always look perfect afterwards. "Well this one is for big curls and this one is- oh never mind you won't understand it anyway." Once we were all sitting safeley on the train everyone started excitedly chattering about the upcoming holiday. We had been planning it for weeks and were all really happy to get away from all the shitty university work we had been almost drowning in.

(A/N)
Hello :)
I hope youlikedmy first chapter ... it's not much but a start :) this is my first ever time writingfanfiction and I'lltrymyverybest. I probablywon't be updatingevery day but I will asfrequentlyaspossible. Lotsof Love Sophie xxx