Telling

Sara

The next morning I quickly got dressed for school this morning and pulled my hair into a side braid.
"Are you sure you want to go to school today?" Dad asked.
"Yeah, I'll have Parker there. I'll be fine, hopefully nothing too bad will happen today." I said as Nat drove me to school.
"If anyone says anything, let me know." She grinned as she dropped me off.
"Thanks Nat." I rolled my eyes as my eyes quickly found Parker waiting for me. "Hey."
"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked quickly.
"I'm fine. Oh, last night I was thinking that we should definitely tell May, she is your aunt." I said.
"When she saw me come home, she asked if anything huge happened and I told her everything." Peter said looking down at his shoes.
"How did she take it?" I asked.
"Better then I thought she would. She also threatened me if I ever leave you, she would personally kill me. I guess I'm no longer her favorite." He laughed dryly as I busted up.
"I love May." I laughed as the bell rang and we went into Gym.
"Welcome back, Ms. Rogers. How are you feeling?" The gym teacher asked.
"Better." I smiled lightly.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I uh-" I froze.
"They said she didn't have enough to eat for the day and she passed out." Peter spoke up as the gym teacher nodded and I sat down next to Peter.
"Thank you... I panicked." I breathed out as he entwined our fingers and kissed my knuckles. "Charming." I rolled my eyes as he grinned and we listened to the teacher drone on and on about whatever.

***

"When do you want to tell them?" Peter asked me at lunch.
"Uh, let's wait until after school. My house or yours?" I asked.
"My house, just so if your dad has to leave we don't have to leave with him. Also, May want's to see you." He says as I nod and we wait for the day to be done and over with.

***

"Hey, MJ, Ned, can you guys come over to my place today?" Peter asked.
"Sure, but first, when did this happen?" Ned asked pointing at our interlocked hands.
"Yesterday." Peter and I said in unison.
"Oh." He nodded.
"Is there something important to discuss about? If not, my dad told me to be home for dinner." MJ said.
"We can have it done in probably 10 minutes." I said.
"Why can't we talk here then?" She asked.
"Fos." I said as their eyes widened.
"You told her?" Ned asked.
"Well, she is the daughter of c-!" Peter started as I slapped my hands over his mouth.
"Parker! Only you know that... so far." I glared at him.
"Sorry." He laughed.
"I'll also tell you guys that later, too. But no one else can know, ok?" I whispered as they nodded and we walked to Peter's place.

"May, we're home." Peter said as we walked inside.
"Over here, I'm just talking with Mr. Stark." May said before she saw me and ran over to hug me.
"Woah! Easy... hi May." I said as she hugged me tightly.
"How are you feeling? I heard what happened? Any morning sickness yet?" She asked.
"Not yet, and I'm hoping I don't." I smiled.
"Morning sickness? What are you? Pregnant?" MJ laughed before looking at my face. "You're pregnant?" She asked.
"Yeah... I am." I blushed as Ned just about fainted.
"Wh- how?" Ned asked.
"About two weeks ago a fake doctor... did somethings and yesterday when I went to the hospital, they did a test and told me I'm pregnant... with Peter's baby." I smiled nervously as Peter squeezed my hand.
"So that's why Peter is so careful with you now." Ned said.
"Have you found the fake doctor yet?" MJ asked.
"No, we haven't." I frowned as she nodded.
"So, would you like to tell the rest of the Avengers about the upcoming arrival?" Tony asked.
"We were planning on it." Peter said squeezing my hand.
"How long until you know the gender?" May asked.
"I'll have to ask at my next appointment, but I'm pretty sure it's like 14 or 16 weeks, or something like that." I smiled.
"Can I go with you?" May beamed.
"Of course, but I don't know if they'll let you in the room." I shrugged as she bounced.
"Have you done any home tests yet? Are you craving anything?" She asked.
"Home tests? I'm only 2 weeks along, much too early. And cravings? Not really. Again, I'm only 2 weeks along." I laughed as she nodded.
"So when do you want to tell the Avengers? And do you want a reveal party?" Tony asked. "I can pay for everything."
"Soon, and let's get the gender first, before we think of that." I shook my head.
"Hey, I have to bounce. See you at school tomorrow?" MJ asked as I nodded and Ned left with her.
"Do you want to stay for dinner?" May asked me.
"I would love to." I smiled.

***

"Thanks for taking me home, Parker." I smiled as he lifted his mask and kissed me before kneeling down and kissing my stomach. "You're such a dork." I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, but you love me." He grinned before he stood up and kissed me again.
"Maybe... Goodnight Parker." I kissed him again.
"Goodnight Sara." He whispered into my lips before swinging back to his place. I walked inside and as soon as my head hit my pillow, I was out like a light.