OOF!

Sara

Two weeks later, school had just begun again and I wasn't feeling too great. Thankfully the cool breeze took a bit of the nausea away. I shook off my sick feeling as I walked into the school to meet up with Peter and Ned.
"Hey, are you feeling alright?" Ned asks as Peter places his cool hand on my upper arm.
"Yeah, I'm fine, why do you ask?" I smiled softly trying hard to push back this horrible feeling in my stomach.
"You just look a bit pale... are you sure?" Peter asked.
"Yeah, I'm good." I waved them off as the bell rang and we walked into our first class of the day. Gym.
"Good morning class, today we will test your durability." The gym teacher said as we all filed onto the first row of benches. "Ms. Sara and Mr. Parker, please stand up and get into a ready stance." He said as we stood up and a dizzy spell took over my body, and I collapsed.

Peter's POV

"Ms. Sara and Mr. Parker, please stand up and get into a ready stance." The gym teacher said as we stood up and Sara's eyes rolled to the back of her head and I quickly caught her just before she collided with the floor.
"MJ! Call the nurse!" The gym teacher panicked as I held her close to me. Not even a minute after, her eyes slowly fluttered open and looked up at me with her dazzling blue eyes.
"Oh thank God! What happened?" I sighed pulling her into a hug.
"I- I don't know..." she muttered as she wrapped her arms around me.
"The nurse said to keep her on the floor until the paramedics arrive." MJ said as Sara shot up and clutched her head, and I slowly pushed her back down.
"No, you need to stay down." I scolded.
"I don't need to go to the hospital, I'm fine." She tried to get up as I held her down.
"No, at least let them make sure you're ok... please?" I pleaded as she slowly laid back down resting her head in my lap. I brushed her hair back and tried to keep her calm as until the EMT's came and took her away.
"Sorry kid, you can't come with us unless you're family." The guy said as I slowly let go of her hand and watched her get loaded into the back of the ambulance.
"She's going to be ok." Ned tried to comfort me as I dropped my head and tried to accept his words.

Sara is my best friend, I would do anything to make sure she's safe. Not to mention I've had a huge crush on her since I met her, way back in 4th grade. I have yet to tell her anything, I really don't want to mess up our friendship. I would rather stay her best friend forever, then go one day without even being that.