Chapter 33 - In the Dark (Part 1)

Comenzar desde el principio

             "Evening Handsome." I spoke, while wrapping my arm around him.

             "What is this?" He asked, pointing to a rather strange looking gag.

             "Urinal Gag. Point into the mouth piece and let flow." I said while smiling at him. His eyes immediately went wide and turned to face me completely.

               "I always regret asking you things." He says with a smirk and  an air of love in his words.

               "No, you don't. Look where you are now thanks to my answers.  Your a built, smoking hot fucking Dominant going home to our lovely sub." I said as we walked out of the store.

As we walked the streets of New York, I thought back to the question he was referencing. It was almost 20 years ago, on the grass outside of his college dorm. He had always been fascinated with my job and what it was like to fuck strangers for money. Our relationship was so odd in the beginning.

I wanted to know about his comfy, childhood, and about what his family did on Sundays. He wanted to know when I started fucking and how much I charged for various sexual acts. When he finally asked what I preferred doing, when I wasn't getting paid, I told him...

This question began the years long obsession into BDSM and learning everything he could about it. He was more into it than I think I was in the beginning. As we became intimate and a finally began our relationship, our preferences came out.

We weren't all the keen on including someone in the beginning, which meant Eli was the sub in relationship, at least at first. It was almost 5 years into our marriage that he told me that he wanted to be a Dom. Understanding his needs, I became the sub for a few years before we both realized this wasn't working.

What followed was the toughest year of my life, so far. Ellie and I had come to the conclusion that our relationship couldn't work. We didn't want to have an open relationship, and we couldn't sub for the other. Our marriage became platonic and we even slept in different bedrooms. I had begun looking for apartments, when Elliot suggested couples counseling with a name of a doctor we found.

Our first appointment was our last. The doctor looked to be about 19, despite his assurances about his age of 27. He was friendly, helpful and more compassionate, empathetic and understanding than most people. He also happened to be Master Sub at a BDSM club his Husband ran. That was how we met Cody and Mason and became members of the club.

They introduced us to Subs, along with the idea of a polyamorous/polyfidelity relationship. It clicked immediately for us, and we began to engage in such relationships. We kept this up for the past 8 years and finally found our sub.

              "Do you honestly think he'll wear a collar?" I asked Elliot while we ate at this hole in the wall pizzeria in Chelsea.

              "If it's not obnoxious or obvious, I think he'll be fine with it. We also have to be okay with it coming off when he's working or on a red carpet." Ellie replied in between bites of his hawaiian pizza, that was drizzled in BBQ sauce.

             "Do you think the media will come after us? Like articles? Paparazzi?"

             "I don't know, Ali."