Chapter 14 - Coffee & Screams

Saville's POV:

I was still thinking about the time I had spent with Eli and Alex the other night. It lingered in my mind, and whenever ever my thoughts drifted there, I had to repel the flutter of butterflies in my stomach. They were a completely new and different kind of people then I had ever met or known of.

Their dynamic was full of love, respect, openness and yet fun too. I could see the joy that they brought one another when they looked at each other. It was heartwarming to watch actually, unlike all the other times I had been around 'happy' people.

Had I ever looked at Gillian like that?

As I walked the Manhattan streets early in the morning, I thought deeply about this. What had we been? What had made me love him, or even like him? Recently I couldn't even remember the feelings from the beginning.

Isn't that supposed to be the worst part of breaking up, of divorce? The fact that you could feel the happiness from the past and the contrast it had with your current anger or hatred. Hating Gil forever didn't seem possible... it was so exhausting. I couldn't reserve that much energy to him.

The barista asking for my order immediately snapped me out of my thoughts. I simply smiled and requested my regular drink that I've been ordering here for two weeks. Venti Blonde Vanilla Quad Flat White.

As I stood waiting for my coffee, I thought of my plans for the day and what I wanted to do with my day off. It wasn't often that I got an off-day especially with this kind of high-profile film. Nonetheless, I was free until tomorrow morning and not a damn thing came to my mind.

A short, yet beautiful punk-rock looking barista yelled out my drink order. As my hand reached for the cup, it was dwarfed by a larger hand that was very recognizable. The nails that scraped my hips, and the strong palms that held my wrists down when he fucked me.

"Pups, what are you doing here?" Eli spoke, making my cheeks rush with a light pink tint, and wide smile spread across my face.

"I'm off today, and my hotel sucks at making coffee." I replied, before taking my coffee from his clutches. The action only made him smirk and chuckle at my childish actions, and the smug grin I wore at having my beverage, since it seems we like our coffees the same way.

"Ali is home alone today, you should go over and wake his sleepy ass up. Then again, I could be sending you into the Sadists den..." Elliot suggested before he stopped speaking suddenly. His face was one that reflected that he had exposed too much about his partner. You know the face, the one that said how much you wish you could take back what you just said.

"Alex is a Sadist?" I asked rather quietly, so no one else would hear. My tone wasn't one of shock, but more of curiosity and intrigue.

"Yes, but really only in bed." Eli replies, before gesturing for us to head outside for more privacy.

"Is that alright with you?" He continued speaking with a question and slight furrow in his brow of worry.

"Completely. Just wanted to know what I'm getting into. So far... I have figured out that your more calm, but way more dominating, in and out of the bedroom. Alex seems more relaxed and really only seems like a Dom when he's fucking around. Am I right?" I asked, making him smile with fondness.

"Who knew my Puppy was so observant. But... aren't you the least bit afraid?" He asked, while petting my head.

"I've had my dick and nipples pierced, multiple times. I've had my tongue surgically separated without any numbing agent... Do I seem like someone who's scared of pain?" I asked, smiling the whole time.