chapter 14: a plan with consequences

REYLA'S POV:

(NIGHTMARE, MEMORY) 

i watched Grandpa Lee fighting the hunter who tried to kidnap me, the scar on my left eye was bleeding a little bit. Lee manage to knock him down. "don't ever take my granddaughter again!" said Lee.

"Grandpa Lee?..." i called out to him, i was so scared.

"it's okay, Rey. it's..." said Lee until he got stabbed from behind. his lifeless body fell to the ground after coughing out blood.

"NOOO!!!."

(NIGHTMARE, MEMORY ENDING)

i woke up from the nightmare and held my charm for comfort. i opened it and seeing the picture of Lee calms me down.

NO ONE'S POV:

the next day...

Sunset Shimmer and Leon was talking to Enzo about the destination to forest of Nibel. Reyla was teaching Lj some magic while the others was doing something else. Trellis and Ori where impressed on how good the kids where using their abilities. Ori heard something that made her worried, Reyla and Trellis understod what it is. "we're under attack!" said Reyla. "by who?" asked Lj confused. "by them." said Trellis as a dragon like creature called Wyvern attacks them, trying to snatch them but failed.

" said Trellis as a dragon like creature called Wyvern attacks them, trying to snatch them but failed

however, there was a group of them. "what are they after?" asked James. "they're on the hunt for food. but they're usually not so aggressive." said Enzo who is prepared to defend his ship with a stunner, but there was no darts in it. then James got an idea. Reyla, Trellis, Ori and Sunset Shimmer where prepared to defend the ship from the Wyverns, but...

"here! take everything!" said James as he throws the food to the Wyverns. "JAMES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" said Reyla. "i'm feeding the Wyverns so they could leave us alone." replied James. then Reyla's personality switches to Twilight. "Wyverns are predator, they are supposed to hunt for food, not..." Reyla was cut off when the Wyverns where flying away after getting feed. "i did it!" shouted James with victory while Reyla, Trellis, Ori and Sunset Shimmer where confused of what just happend.

"how much food did you throw away?" asked Adrienne and James just realised his mistake. there was only one apple on the table. "okay everybody, all we need to do is to cut the apple into pieces so..." said Minerva but was cut off when Ori eats the apple, the crew where shocked and Rico fainted.

later, the crew arrived to a station that is owned by Enzo's former girlfriend, Selina Figgins, who these two had a bit of a history. Reyla switches her personality to Rarity and talked to Enzo and Selina about a solution to their relationship problem and it worked. Selina let them stay for the night.