chapter 2: principal's office

Reyla's parents, Clementine and Luke and James's parents, Nick and Paige are in Principal Raymond Wells's office and talking about what happend.

"thank you for coming mr and mrs Everett and mr and mrs Hanson." said Principal Wells. "what is this all about?." Clementine asked. "your daughter Reyla have got into a fight today." Principal Wells confirmed. "what?!." the adults said in shock. "why did she do that?." Luke asked wanting to know why his younger daughter fought with someone. "acording to your nephew, Brett insulted her for her Grandfather's death." Raymond explained. "you mean my Dad? he was murdered for 9 years ago." Clementine confirmed, remembering that fateful day.

"my niece doesn't even like violence!." said Nick. "oh really? then why does my son look messed up!?." said mr Foster angrily. "listen her now!, Reyla is a good kid with a kind heart. just because she's diffrent from the rest of us doesn't mean you have the right to accuse her!." Clementine told of mr Foster who got scared of her sudden reaction, even her Father, Lee also do when someone hurts another person, but he was a good guy. "Clem, i think he get it now." Paige said to her friend.

"alright everyone, calm down. you can talk about this with your kids when you're  back home." Principal Raymond suggested and they agreed.