chapter 3: grounded

REYLA'S POV:

"Reyla!, what where you thinking?!." Mom said to me while we where in the living room talking about what happend at school.

"he accused me for what happend to Grandpa!, so i had to knock some senses into him!." i said in defence. "you didn't transform didn't you?." Dad asked with concern. "no, i didn't." i replied, but maybe i should have turned myself into a lion. not only was i born with rainbow eyes, i was also born with magic.

"that's good, but you're grounded for a week." Mom told me. then my older sister Sam showed up and was wondering what was going on.

 then my older sister Sam showed up and was wondering what was going on

"what's going here?." Sam asked to her parents. "Reyla got into a fight with a bully today after he insulted her for Lee's death." Dad explained to her. "and she's grounded for a week." Mom added.

then my personality switches into Rainbow Dash.

"you can't ground me because of it!. seriously, that jerk deserved it!. i just..." i told them and my personality switches back to normal and i started to tear up a bit. "i miss him..." i said and i ran into my room.

NO ONE'S POV:

"wait, Reyla!." Sam said as her young sister ran of. "you don't think we where too hard on her?." Luke asked with concern to his wife about their daughter's punishment. "she just needs some time." Clementine replied.