A New Revelation(slight smut)

(slight smut read at your own risk, more to come)

Shoto and Izuku returned to their dorm and Izuku turned to his boyfriend.

"How do we dress? I mean yea we are college students, but how do we blend in among the humans? Shoto are you even paying attention to a word I am saying? Hello, boyfriend is speaking here and you're not listening again"

Shouto came from his frame of thought.

"Like a normal college student, Izuku with jeans and a shirt. It's not that hard, during the day we are very normal. It's when the sun goes down, we tend to change. There is something about that girl that keeps on drawing me to her. I can't quite put my finger on it, all I want to do is protect her and I don't know why. That's the second time I have saved her from danger."

Izuku looked at him.

"She has your jacket babe, I had to do something to cover her. She was completely exposed; I couldn't just leave her like that. My jacket is all covered in blood. How do you kill and not get it on your clothes? I remember when we used to go on a hunt every Halloween night, you never stained your clothes when you fed. Bakugou, myself and Kiri were always so jealous."

Shoto looked at him.

"Oh really, just biting them in the right place, so I don't make a mess. No reason to be jealous Izuku. My what, she won't even remember what happened last night anyway. She and the other brown-haired girl will think it was only a dream. "

Then he laid on the bed in their dorm and took off his shirt.

"I am going to sleep till it's time for class. Goodnight, Izuku."

Izuku looked over at Shoto and took his shirt off and laid next to him in the bed. He ran his fingernails along his abs as he slept soundly.

"Shoto, are you really asleep or pretending you are. "

Shoto opened his eyes.

"Izuku, yes I am asleep. We are vampires, and class is at twelve o'clock this afternoon. We also need our sleep, you know this. Get some rest, we will both need it. What is it with you and all these questions suddenly Izuku? What are you so worried about?"

~In Bakugou and Kirishima's dorm~

Bakugou took his shirt off and laid on the bed in their dorm looking up at the ceiling. Kirishima took his shirt off and laid next to him and started to kiss him deeply. Bakugou looked at him.

"Are you fucking serious? The fucking sun will be coming up in a few hours. Kirishima, are you listening to anything I am saying to you?"

Kirishima pinned him to the bed and kissed him with passion as he used his fingernails along his abs, moving his hand down as he stroked him, and unzipped his pants and slid them off.

"What am I supposed to do resist my fucking irresistible boyfriend and not have sex with him because he already fed off some damn human scumbag? Unless, he has fallen in love with a human girl and doesn't want me to touch him anymore?"

Bakugou looked up at him and glared.

"That is the stupidest, fucking thing you have said in all the time we are together Kiribabe! The reason we left our world is so that we could be together. To hide the fucking fact that all four of us are bisexual. Besides to get away from those blood lust slaves after what happened to our soon to be Vampire King Todoroki. He killed his lover and latched onto that fucking nerd Midoriya."

Kirishima continued to kiss him deeply and felt Bakugou's hands on his pants and suddenly felt a draft.

"Aghhhhh Katsuki-babe be careful it's been awhile that we have been like this. Ohhh yesss stroke me daddy. Kat where did you go?"

Kirishima didn't see him but felt a sensation and moaned loud as he felt his boyfriend's lips around his throbbing cock. He gripped his hair as he felt Bakugou sucking and licking on his hard cock. He moaned louder as his breath hitched when he felt his tongue licking up and down his cock. Kirishima's face was red as sweat dripped from his forehead as Bakugou deepthroated him. Kirishima gripped Bakugou's hair tighter as a loud moan escaped as he came into his mouth. He was panting and saw Bakugou's smirk.

"You're such a fucking dick I swear!! Getting me unexpected like that, you never play fair I swear."

Katsuki chuckled at his face after he swallowed the load and licked his lips.

"Oh, and you are always fair when it comes to me, what you don't like being a bottom do you? "

Kirishima smirked as he turned him around and thrust from behind digging his fangs into his neck as he thrust harder and squeezed his nipples. He whispered into his ear with hot breath.

'It's going to be a long night for you Kat. So, prepare yourself to be marked till that sun comes up'

Katsuki moaned as he felt Kirishima thrust from behind

"Nghhh, fucking shitty hair. Aghhh you did this on purpose didn't you? I can't use my damn fangs because I can't get access to your neck. Now who isn't playing fair! Nghhhh, I am going to get you back I swear, mark my words."

Kirishima smirked

"We'll see about that Katsuki. Right now, I am in control so good luck with that."

Hours passed and both Vampire Princes, were asleep in each other's arms stained with blood.