More Drama Unfolds

Momo looked at Shoto and crossed her arms. Then walked away from him all upset. Bakugo saw this and slapped Shoto upside his head.

"Stop saying shit like that!! You keep fucking lying to yourself! I told you that you haven't fucking lost interest in women you damn asshole!!"

Ochaco ran after Momo and caught up to her.

"Momo, he doesn't mean that. He thought you were killed by werewolves. He might have erased the happy memories of when you two were together. He will come around you will see."

Momo stopped and slammed her locker shut.

"No, he forgot all about me Ochaco. He obviously does not want anything to do with me I am not Amethyst!! He replaced me with Amethyst that is all that matters to him now. Fine I am glad he forgot about me. I could care less. Just leave me alone and drop it. Be glad Katsuki remembers you."

Momo stormed off and Ochaco went to go after her. When Katsuki pulled her arm and pulled her close to him.

"Pink Cheeks let her be alone. She is really hurt right now. He has erased all the memories of him being with Momo when he fell hard for that bitch Amethyst."

Kirishima saw the way that Katsuki embraced Ochaco and just stared putting his head down. Bakugo saw this and pulled Kirishima in also.

"I have two partners still. "

Ochaco did not care much, all that mattered to her was that she was in Katsuki's arms again. She did not mind sharing Katsuki with Eiji. She rested her head in his chest as he held her with his right arm.

"I missed you so much Kat. You might want this back. "

She handed him his jacket and he smiled at her.

"Keep it Pink Cheeks. Come on let's go out and celebrate the reunion."

Ochaco saw the sun outside and looked at Kat concerned.

"But it is still daylight Kat, you can't be in the sun."

Kirishima chuckled seeing Ochaco's face.

"Uraraka, he has his ring on and I have my amulet. We can walk in the sun with no problem. You are still the worry wart from when you were a vampire."

Ochaco play punched Kirishima's arm. Then she stuck her tongue out at him. Kirishima smirked at her.

"You know what will happen to you if you don't put that tongue in your mouth. You don't tease vampires."

Bakugo pulled them both and went out to the car. He shook his head seeing how upset Momo was. Then he drove toward the diner to get some food. Izuku had a big smile on his face seeing how upset Momo was.

'Yes, he completely forgot about his past lovers he only loves me. Kaachan just doesn't want to believe it. At least I don't have to compete with anyone for Shoto's heart. Like Kirishima, has to compete with Ochaco now.'

~In their dorm~

Shoto laid in the bed staring up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes trying to remember how his life was when Momo was in it along with Amethyst. He couldn't remember anything except Amethyst. He sat up shaking his head.

'Every memory of Momo is completely gone. All I can remember is Amethyst. Also, my memories with Izuku. Maybe my attraction to women is just gone. How come Bakugo remembers his time with Ochaco, and I can't remember anything with Momo. This is hopeless I swear.'

He left their dorm and went for a walk at night with his hands in his jacket pocket. Izuku saw him leave and grabbed him.

"Shoto where are you going? You promised quality time tonight. We haven't been intimate in months, what is with you lately? Shoto!!"